dlo999

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
I posted dlo66 career stats in this thread. There is zero statistical evidence of cheating. I can't remember anyone creating a thread showing evidence of cheating. PB Bans is prone to false positive on win 7 boxes. But hey stay salty its fashionable. :)

giphy.gif

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Guys, there is no sense in arguing about any of this. I have been a streaming admin with PBBans since 2005. This isn't the first time I have seen someone go down that I thought there was no way this guy was cheating. And it most certainly wont be the last. I have seen posts where people have openly admitted to cheating for the same damn violations, and other people just flat our deny it. Just because someone has a cheat installed doesn't mean their stats go through the roof. Stats are not the end all be all proof or non proof of a cheater.

Unless you are sitting right next to the person while they are playing you truly do not know without 100% certainty if they are cheating. I am not saying dlo, beebop, or any of the others were definitely cheating, and I am not saying they weren't either. We have only questioned it when its people we know and have gamed with forever.

There is only 1 solution..

Turn off Punkbuster and stop streaming to PBBANS. But I don't think you really want that.

We do not maintain the ban list, we cant just erase a ban. An Evenbalance (PB) ban is global. You will not be able to play on any PB enabled server. A PBBANS violation means you wont be able to play on any server that streams to PBBANS.

Do we believe in 2nd chances? is some cases yes.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details