jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Image attachments don't display for me. It says

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page"

But I had only noticed this in the last 2 weeks or so. There are plenty of players who cheat who don't trip up the fairplay stat detection stuff though.

This is a public’s actions so there’s nothing stopping you from viewing my post

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
I had noticed some fishy kills from dlo lately, where he would one shot my heli from a tank then instantly switch to machine gun to finish me off from quite a distance. Didn't ever spectate him but I am not surprised by this ban.

That's how it work's jackass..it's not hard to switch to machine gun in a tank...what's so fishy about that?

Last edited:

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
I will also

Add me as well. D is always fun to play with.

Its a shame a server cant whitelist punkbuster bans. I am sure evenbalance does what they can, but there is something going on with win7 and who knows if they are looking into it. My guess is there is no monetary incentive for them to spend time. When you appeal, all you get is a form letter in response.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
I will gladly chip in on a decent computer for Dlo. He has been a playing partner for several years and me like a lot of others miss having him in the game. So if someone can get some thing going I would be happy to donate.........STRYKER.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
If people are chipping in to get him a new machine I think that's pretty cool.

Here's the thing regarding updating to Win 10. The minimum requirements to play BF4 are way way higher than the minimum requirements to install Win 10. As a matter of fact the minimum requirements to play BF2 are higher than the minimum requirements for Win10

All windows 10 needs is a processor that runs at 1ghz and 2 gigs of ram for a 64bit machine.

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017

Here's the thing regarding updating to Win 10. The minimum requirements to play BF4 are way way higher than the minimum requirements to install Win 10. As a matter of fact the minimum requirements to play BF2 are higher than the minimum requirements for Win10

All windows 10 needs is a processor that runs at 1ghz and 2 gigs of ram for a 64bit machine.

How is windows 10 treating you?

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
How is windows 10 treating you?

Smoother transition than I thought. I'm a fan and I turned off all the backround tracking MS does.

My only issue is that I'm dropping packets going back to the server and can't figure out what the fuck is going on. I can't tell if its Win10 or the new modem.

I may call my cable company this weekend and after they tell me everything is fine I may go switch the modem out and see what happens.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018

i couldn't play BF4 with a R9 370x smoothly, even with all the settings low, alotta lagg, using a phenom II 1055T OC @ 4Ghz...

at least a Intel Gen 4th i5, 8gb ram and a 750ti could bring the system up, to play smooth... that would be my pick if the budget is low

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Smoother transition than I thought. I'm a fan and I turned off all the backround tracking MS does.

My only issue is that I'm dropping packets going back to the server and can't figure out what the fuck is going on. I can't tell if its Win10 or the new modem.

I may call my cable company this weekend and after they tell me everything is fine I may go switch the modem out and see what happens.

you have a bad driver for the network card... sometimes the default windows driver, is more faster than the actual brand.... just saying

evan52

May 11, 2018
That's how it work's jackass..it's not hard to switch to machine gun in a tank...what's so fishy about that?

LOL at this hostility defending your clan mate. He was punkbuster banned for aimbot. As was another from your clan. By all means though continue to act as if it's some made up windows issue.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
LOL at this hostility defending your clan mate. He was punkbuster banned for aimbot. As was another from your clan. By all means though continue to act as if it's some made up windows issue.

Technically, it was a "GAMEHACK", which would probably not include "AIMBOT" since there's specific category. "GAMEHACK" covers things like ESP/Wallhacks.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details