dlo999

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Yup anyone using Win7 is in jeopardy of the ban wave and are getting fucked. Dlo was in TS when he got banned for 5 mins and came back and got a 120 min ban. Why are they fucking around like that? Is there an alturnative to BPBans, because clearly this is not working and they will never admit there is a glitch some where. I hate seeing friends getting the boot all of the time..............STRYKER.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Yes, he is running WIN7. We have preached and preached about upgrading getting everyone upgraded to Win10.

I will say this , a little birdie told me over at PBBans that the reason so many people are being caught in while running Win7 is because there are not that many cheats out there that work with Win10. Only a very few of the hack cheat sites advertise Win10 cheats.. So they don't upgrade. Take that for what you will.

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
OMG!!!! dlo wtf how many times we told to pugrade ur stinky arse to Win 10 omg!

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
Yes, he is running WIN7. We have preached and preached about upgrading getting everyone upgraded to Win10.

I will say this , a little birdie told me over at PBBans that the reason so many people are being caught in while running Win7 is because there are not that many cheats out there that work with Win10. Only a very few of the hack cheat sites advertise Win10 cheats.. So they don't upgrade. Take that for what you will.

Well that is why! Thanks lil birdie!!!

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017

Interesting.

Unfortunately innocent people get swept up in that but at this point they have been warned. I was scared straight, straight to Win10:suspicion:

Red_Dawn_FTG1

Founder
Administrator
Jul 25, 2015
guys,

I don't think DLO or Santana are cheaters, but there is nothing we can do about this. we have ZERO input to it.

i wish there was an alternative to evenbalance but it is what it is....

it sucks ass....

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
guys,

I don't think DLO or Santana are cheaters, but there is nothing we can do about this. we have ZERO input to it.

i wish there was an alternative to evenbalance but it is what it is....

it sucks ass....

As opposed to eating ass which is always a good thing!

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Well, there's no more questions, win7 is the tombstone of the older hardware for gaming

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details