dlo999

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
LOL at this hostility defending your clan mate. He was punkbuster banned for aimbot. As was another from your clan. By all means though continue to act as if it's some made up windows issue.

Again I ask what is so fishy about getting popped with a tank round and finished with the machine gun? elaborate and I only called you "jackass" cause you are one.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
i couldn't play BF4 with a R9 370x smoothly, even with all the settings low, alotta lagg, using a phenom II 1055T OC @ 4Ghz...

at least a Intel Gen 4th i5, 8gb ram and a 750ti could bring the system up, to play smooth... that would be my pick if the budget is low

Exactly and that is more than enough for Win10

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
you have a bad driver for the network card... sometimes the default windows driver, is more faster than the actual brand.... just saying

New MOBO when I upgraded to the i76700 and DDR4. I think I can almost rule out Win 10 and hardware. Issue started when my router and cable modem fried. New router and bypass router shows same issue.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Improper installation, lmfao. Never send a fish to do a man's job..............................STRYKER.

evan52

May 11, 2018
Again I ask what is so fishy about getting popped with a tank round and finished with the machine gun? elaborate and I only called you "jackass" cause you are one.

That isn't what I said is it. Maybe try rereading the post slowly if your reading comprehension isn't up to speed.

SpookiestGOmez

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 18, 2018
Colorado
There are a buttload of chipsets (mainly found in laptops) that flat don't have drivers for windows 10, meaning some folks are flat stuck.
I wish they would clarify what some of these "gamehacks" are though.
My rig is still on windows 10 build 1709. It's nice and stable and I killed off all update and analytic functions so "it just works".
Nvidia drivers are another story - every update makes things worse.

I saw that NIC drivers were mentioned and I have noticed that all of our realtek setups at work drop a LOT of traffic using the WHQL driver and the vendors' driver.
If you have realtek, get a new NIC.

Whitefish, who is your ISP? Stay away from the modem/router combos sometimes called "gateways" - they are trash.

If any of these kids need money for a PC come on down to Denver and bring a tool box, I have plenty of work that needs done :glee:

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
There are a buttload of chipsets (mainly found in laptops) that flat don't have drivers for windows 10, meaning some folks are flat stuck.
I wish they would clarify what some of these "gamehacks" are though.
My rig is still on windows 10 build 1709. It's nice and stable and I killed off all update and analytic functions so "it just works".
Nvidia drivers are another story - every update makes things worse.

I saw that NIC drivers were mentioned and I have noticed that all of our realtek setups at work drop a LOT of traffic using the WHQL driver and the vendors' driver.
If you have realtek, get a new NIC.

Whitefish, who is your ISP? Stay away from the modem/router combos sometimes called "gateways" - they are trash.

If any of these kids need money for a PC come on down to Denver and bring a tool box, I have plenty of work that needs done :glee:

Optimum/Altice

Id never use their combo modem/router. As a matter of fact I told them to keep their "free" router that doubles as a hotspot. I run a Ubiquiti Edgerouter X

Could be the line or could be the modem at this point.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Well instead of using the realtek driver, use the ralink driver.... Better optimized for the chips

DysfunctionaIVet

Aug 11, 2019
Chicago
Ive seen you guys ban people & drag their names through the mud with less hacking evidence than dlo999's pbban & everyone here is ready to give him a welcome back handjob… SMH

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Ive seen you guys ban people & drag their names through the mud with less hacking evidence than dlo999's pbban & everyone here is ready to give him a welcome back handjob… SMH

I posted dlo66 career stats in this thread. There is zero statistical evidence of cheating. I can't remember anyone creating a thread showing evidence of cheating. PB Bans is prone to false positive on win 7 boxes. But hey stay salty its fashionable. :)

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details