Helis on Golmud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
700m even though seems to be a lot, u need to short it as the arch of the tv or even the altitude of the bird, well everything plays a roll....

Reactions: Dan_

gibruce

Mar 18, 2019
This is a delicate subject, but in my mind it needs addressing. I hate to penalize the great heli pilots like MURTADA, PASSIVE-menace, DODGE_VIPER and Sado but the heli situation is getting totally out of wack. Not so much the little bird but the Attack Heli that is way OP to begin with as I am sure everyone will agree. The Attack Heli can sit behind the hills pop up and go back and hide. I consider myself a pretty good tanker but you can't hit what you can't see. I believe the Attack Heli can hit you before it even renders on the map or damn close to it. The little bird is a different situation but it is still a pain in the ass when you get some one farming with it.

I know the senior admin don't want to put more rules in effect so I am asking that you limit the kills a player can have in these vehicles or delay the spawn time to give everyone a break from them once in a while.

Merry Christmas Bitches.................STRYKER.

P.S I apologize to any other great heli pilots I missed.
i feel the same way when im ground pounding and a tank rolls in

bkbennett

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 27, 2016
To be fair, you used to single seat and camp behind hills too. But I agree, dodge has become quite the camper in the AH. He used to be fun to fly with, but now he stays so far away I can't even hit anything with a TV.

Enforcing the AA rules seems to be hard enough. If you take in account how mobile an AH is, I don't see any way to enforce such a rule.
Yeah I saw grytov or whatever doing that. I told him that it's in uncap and he flew away so.
shoot the bloody bastard down

• Haha
Reactions: shiryu_libra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details