Helis on Golmud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
This is a delicate subject, but in my mind it needs addressing. I hate to penalize the great heli pilots like MURTADA, PASSIVE-menace, DODGE_VIPER and Sado but the heli situation is getting totally out of wack. Not so much the little bird but the Attack Heli that is way OP to begin with as I am sure everyone will agree. The Attack Heli can sit behind the hills pop up and go back and hide. I consider myself a pretty good tanker but you can't hit what you can't see. I believe the Attack Heli can hit you before it even renders on the map or damn close to it. The little bird is a different situation but it is still a pain in the ass when you get some one farming with it.

I know the senior admin don't want to put more rules in effect so I am asking that you limit the kills a player can have in these vehicles or delay the spawn time to give everyone a break from them once in a while.

Merry Christmas Bitches.................STRYKER.

P.S I apologize to any other great heli pilots I missed.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, but that's why u got that chopper in this map, because it's huge... The only thing it's a good pilot in jet to take em down or scare em away, a brave little bird to cross the map or even a good sniper tanker to bust the balls

The other thing is the balance script, and there's a situation there when the squad of the attack help it's with another good pilot in the little bird.... Bad business

I dunno how to address a situation like this, because will be like RC2 and then u drop the population down for strick rules

ElChangoFeo

Clan
Dec 4, 2019
San Diego
Even good jet pilots have a hard time taking down some of the AH crews. They're able to juke and evade missiles or duck behind the hill like STRYKER said. It's very challenging to take them out and unfortunately one of the few ways to take them out is by parashitting and attacking from above. Maybe putting a delay on the respawning of the AH may be a good plan if it's possible.

|||FOR3X|||

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly I think the attack heli should have same rule as AA, to be engaging in certain flags, no camping as it get super annoying, most of them camping behind hill, even yesterday they were landing it on top of antenna at base to shoot people.

|||FOR3X|||

Jun 7, 2020
dodgeviper is one of worse campers, he won’t even leave behind the hill and shooting from so far away.

Animalllllll

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 26, 2018
Markham, Ontario Canada
dodgeviper is one of worse campers, he won’t even leave behind the hill and shooting from so far away.
I've flown with Dodge often and I can honestly say that's a false statement. Dodge is also a nice guy.

As for this thread, my opinion is the heli's and current rules is sufficient. That's why there's solflam, cannister shells, an AA and engineers that have aa rockets available, to combat the air.

If players hate vehicles they have the option to play maps like locker.

Merry Christmas bitches.

Reactions: NailSix

|||FOR3X|||

Jun 7, 2020
Don’t get me wrong he’s my friend too... just saw the name on list. I mean maybe he play different styles against different gunners. But it’s super annoying when sitting behind hill and then why you want to go after it, they run so far outside of map.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Honestly I think the attack heli should have same rule as AA, to be engaging in certain flags, no camping as it get super annoying, most of them camping behind hill, even yesterday they were landing it on top of antenna at base to shoot people.

To be fair, you used to single seat and camp behind hills too. But I agree, dodge has become quite the camper in the AH. He used to be fun to fly with, but now he stays so far away I can't even hit anything with a TV.

Enforcing the AA rules seems to be hard enough. If you take in account how mobile an AH is, I don't see any way to enforce such a rule.
Yeah I saw grytov or whatever doing that. I told him that it's in uncap and he flew away so.

|||FOR3X|||

Jun 7, 2020
I still do it! Sometimes you have no option but to do it, especially when 500+ ticket difference, no flags, pretty much getting shot at as you spawn. I guess because I’m always trying to assist and keep teams fair.

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
Even good jet pilots have a hard time taking down some of the AH crews. They're able to juke and evade missiles or duck behind the hill like STRYKER said. It's very challenging to take them out and unfortunately one of the few ways to take them out is by parashitting and attacking from above. Maybe putting a delay on the respawning of the AH may be a good plan if it's possible.

I hate parashitters. The AH can be taken down with a good AA or LAV or littlebird or Jet or the other teams AH. If both teams have good AH players, then most of the action stays in the sky.

If I had a vote, I would get rid of parashitters and lazing/tank guided weapons.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
I hate parashitters. The AH can be taken down with a good AA or LAV or littlebird or Jet or the other teams AH. If both teams have good AH players, then most of the action stays in the sky.

If I had a vote, I would get rid of parashitters and lazing/tank guided weapons.

That's why I hate using laser or guided, the only thing is the LAW.... But anything else it's a NO

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
Hehe Now Toby can speak. See for almost two years my settings were messed. So basically all I could do was kill choppers. This is all you need. Two good ole boys that know who to work a stinger. Pair them up midway spawns you could own the sky. I could eat Passive daily except am getting killed by others. You need a cover with Passive. You're in the open he' plays with you like a cat with a mouse. You need stinger #2 off to sides hit him while he searches for you in buildings. When passive turns annpyed to slay #2 stinger you pop out of the building and get passive. Easier said than done tho. And passive like Master Murtada, knows how to come after you.

Not only the hills can they evade danger lads. I have seen the big choppers go straight up now and shoot you from unhittable ceilings. Some pilot Rocket something. Almost a speck in the sky they fly straight up and nail you hard. aAGAIN Two Toby LIKE HELI STINGERS in tandem lol nobody flies anymore. Also, wait a bit let the chopper get hit by others a bit first before you sting it. When I was a precious sweet tiny nooblet. I used to hang around guys with stingers running around and dam we owned many. But that was at F base. Silk Road & big maps you can feast on helis. Downside everybody sees you fired and the smoke trail from stinger and zoom in on you. Also shot a pilot in a chopper the other Day. Knew he was going to squash me so spammed the cockpit and got him. I love bringing down choppers. See they have a great advantage. They have the altitude. That's one of the laws of war. They can see what you can't. But we have a mighty advantage too. We have each other.

Merry Christmas to all BF4 players and to the finest clan on earth >>>>>>AARP.
^^

Last edited:

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
While we're at it, I think we should add a new rule that prohibits sprinting. It's hard to shoot at soldiers that are fast!

But don't ban the dancer

Dancer is a rhythm

Rhythm is a dancer
It's a soul's companion
You can feel it everywhere

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
omg STRYKER LOL thats what I mean that whole manuscript post was to ask one thing WTF is up whit that exactly! How can a heli hit you from so far away. I mean A tank ok it's huge. But me a lil solider in li boulder . Hiding and shooting tanks as they enter A base. Bam I get hit by a chopper nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details