Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Heating up in here….

• Haha
Reactions: shiryu_libra

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
All this guy does is C4 jeep. Can't tell you how many times I've respawned on a jeep and there's this guy boomer or his BF loading C4 onto the front of it.

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
All this guy does is C4 jeep. Can't tell you how many times I've respawned on a jeep and there's this guy boomer or his BF loading C4 onto the front of it.
Guy is just looking for attention. Most of these c4 jeep turds go back to playing roblox after a while. Load ur tank with guided and catch them as they come over the hill. Instant boom.

TheABCCAMPER

Clan Member
Clan
May 25, 2018
We need to ban c4 jeeps. They are far too powerful, basically no counters. Since they are already shadowbanned, we might as well make it official.
I am sorry, but I don't agree. A good" counter" is to not go into confined places. Tanks are ranged weapons. If you play at range and are vigilant about scanning 360, you should be able to see them coming. That being said, if you are a tanker that likes to hang out in the middle of the flag surrounded by buildings, you get what you get ... lol just sayin ;)

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I am sorry, but I don't agree. A good" counter" is to not go into confined places. Tanks are ranged weapons. If you play at range and are vigilant about scanning 360, you should be able to see them coming. That being said, if you are a tanker that likes to hang out in the middle of the flag surrounded by buildings, you get what you get ... lol just sayin ;)
Are you advocating for no tank support on flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details