Ban the 24/7 C4/Mine jeep players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
BAN WTF!!!! NO BANS OMG out of respect to our beloved Forum Moderator Karek sorry for misspelled hit the uber leet strains hard haha
Here is my rant, on what the uck you should ban!!! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^& , &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&...!

There done.* Leaves A Fat Bottle of Black Label for our Forum Mod* <3

Note to tuff guys. When I spent time with the beautiful women in Rome. She's a Dr of restoration, don't remember the long ass title. But she had like 30 people and students working for an earning PhDs She taught me to translate the forum walls in Rome. When she met me the first week, it was like you never talk Americano, you are so quiet. I told her in the USA talkative guys are unseemly and girlish. Her face turned so red. I apologised didn't meant to upset you.

She laughed and said baby, you guys are like tough guys, but you're men and all men are the same. They want a woman to protect and be adored back.
She said I always reminded her of Humphrey Bogart. I was not flattered at all. She called me Humpfefh best way to describe it. She taught me how to read Julis Caesar, Augustus, Agrippa and many legends writings. She focused me on the romantic letters and such. Omg I was like these great men loved hard and were so insecure about women. Not regular women they found in towns or slave girls. No, the women they respected and wanted as life partners. Agrippa would get tongue ties around Agusustus' sister. My lady taught me, was THEY WROTE love letters.

She told me you notice guys like certain women's parts, right? Big butts, big breasts. She would point at the Spanish steps. Look at the happy married couples. Do the women fit those favourite parts? I was stunned, I personally like big boobs, and nope, she didn't have them nor the couples I saw.
She said I fell in love with you the first time you put your hands on my waist and looked so deep into my eyes. I knew you would swim Vesuvius molten lakes for me. That I was the most important woman in the world for you. That a man would do anything for me, made me shake with an unthinkable desire for you Humpfefh. She said be yourself like a great Roman man. Express yourself as loudly and forcibly as possible. Do not be shy, as God made you man bold and straight.

So every night after her work, I would give her the 2 pages she requested I write to her daily. So she would read them after work at my hotel room. She would read, and some she laughed, others she say ewww others she gasped. Couple times she even cried. She was brutal, honest always. Would say darling, you might not ever be a writer, you're too mean and distrusting, but those who read your moments will be, maybe entertained? So we danced, dined and made the stars in the Roman sky blush nightly. I think of her everyday. See, she was right. I am mean and so fucking distrustful.

So one night near the end, I followed her to her home and the next day before she went to work. I wanted to know who the fuck was her husband. In my heart, I was ready to fight him, for her. Would do what had to be done with all its bone crushing finality, to make her forever mine. I was ready to cast my soul to hell, I didn't give a shit. I wanted nay sir, I craved her love like a drowning man for air itself. I lost her when following her for about 30 minutes. The taxi driver Miano told me as we followed her Cab. He talks slow, almost whispers, while Neil Dimaond plays on his tapes. Says American man, This is Italy, and I've seen that look in your eyes 100 times, and each time it ends with death. I think it's best you get out of my Cab.

Without thinking, I do what you are never supposed to do and show a man your existence. I take out my card and shove in front of his face as he drives. He keeps driving and says I've heard about that, always thought it was stories. told him we don't murder people. He says yeah okay, let's follow them. In like 5 minutes, we are following the back of her cab. We pull over near a laundry mat. My heart shatters in a million shards. I almost fucking pass out.
She comes out of a building a couple stores down, and gently but firmly pushes a wheelchair out through front doors. Her husband is sitting in that coveted wheelchair, has only one leg and is blind, his face disfigured by fire or something like that. She knelt by his side as their cab approached, and the way she kissed him on his burned face and sweetly brushed his no hair back.

I knew that at that moment, with terrifying clarity, she would never leave such a Roman god for a life by my side. The taxi driver slowly pulled away. I cried the whole way back to the hotel. Miano the taxi driver walked me to my room and ordered like 5 bottles of deep black wine. Told me no, as I headed to the mini wet bar, and he said the word Bro. I felt honoured he called me bro, he said you Americans like the hard stuff. He points at the bottles that had arrived, those are harder.

OMG too much lol night all hahahah

49's gonna kick everybody's ass haha

Then End
-------------------------------------------

Omg I feel so bad on what ABC said. I don't laser from 1000 feet, instead I use stinger to shoot choppers that like to shoot, run and hide behind boulders. But I didn't know folks were lazing from that altitude. I will never do it again, though. Hell, when you chute from that alt you can literally land on a tower next to an enemy spawn. It may have made me feel like a hacker, now I feel like a old dork...Meh 2042 counters pilots like Viper smart enough to fly high. Somehow the choppers lose power at certain heights and come down to my stingers in 2042. I have killed many choppers and the Candor troop transport plane.

As far as the jeep. I used to kill so many jeeps I got bored doing it. I use the MTB. nOW TODAY i played around lunch, I guess. I killed Mr Viper!! He likes to land his big old chopper and heal up. I was waiting for his wounded butt. He died right there.... hahaha Sorry, but Viper has killed me so many times I got an ulcer from it. I need to nail passive menace soon. But 2042 has given me new skills. I didn't kill guys at a and b base only because of my keyboard settings. Am more used to 2042 than bf4 but I had a ball reading the crazy chat bf4 has hahaha I love using this insane sniper rifle called NW something omg it kills you with one shot hahaha.

Today I visited a friend at Sofitelas they returned to Italy, and the most beautiful black woman stood next to me at the Valet. She leans over and says, Hey hunky, think you can handle me tonight. My date just drove his car into a wall, I am free. I looked at from head to toe licked my lips and said Doll, I would need at least 2 days of practice to get your level. She laughed, gave me her card, said call me. She's a kids therapist at Children's Hospital on Sunset. Got home and threw her card into my giant brandy snifter on mantle with the other cards from hotties. Went first for my shrimpers fed them, and now here posting and onto 2042!!

Who the fuck needs sex when you have 2042 and BF4 right?

gamer GIF by Totorial
images (25).jpg

Last edited:

ChRoNo16

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
BAN WTF!!!! NO BANS OMG out of respect to our beloved Forum Moderator Karek sorry for misspelled hit the uber leet strains hard haha
Here is my rant, on what the uck you should ban!!! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^& , &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&! &*^&*^&*^&*^&*%^&%^&%%$^&%&%^&%^&%&^%&^%^&...!

There done.* Leaves A Fat Bottle of Black Label for our Forum Mod* <3

Note to tuff guys. When I spent time with the beautiful women in Rome. She's a Dr of restoration, don't remember the long ass title. But she had like 30 people and students working for an earning PhDs She taught me to translate the forum walls in Rome. When she met me the first week, it was like you never talk Americano, you are so quiet. I told her in the USA talkative guys are unseemly and girlish. Her face turned so red. I apologised didn't meant to upset you.

She laughed and said baby, you guys are like tough guys, but you're men and all men are the same. They want a woman to protect and be adored back.
She said I always reminded her of Humphrey Bogart. I was not flattered at all. She called me Humpfefh best way to describe it. She taught me how to read Julis Caesar, Augustus, Agrippa and many legends writings. She focused me on the romantic letters and such. Omg I was like these great men loved hard and were so insecure about women. Not regular women they found in towns or slave girls. No, the women they respected and wanted as life partners. Agrippa would get tongue ties around Agusustus' sister. My lady taught me, was THEY WROTE love letters.

She told me you notice guys like certain women's parts, right? Big butts, big breasts. She would point at the Spanish steps. Look at the happy married couples. Do the women fit those favourite parts? I was stunned, I personally like big boobs, and nope, she didn't have them nor the couples I saw.
She said I fell in love with you the first time you put your hands on my waist and looked so deep into my eyes. I knew you would swim Vesuvius molten lakes for me. That I was the most important woman in the world for you. That a man would do anything for me, made me shake with an unthinkable desire for you Humpfefh. She said be yourself like a great Roman man. Express yourself as loudly and forcibly as possible. Do not be shy, as God made you man bold and straight.

So every night after her work, I would give her the 2 pages she requested I write to her daily. So she would read them after work at my hotel room. She would read, and some she laughed, others she say ewww others she gasped. Couple times she even cried. She was brutal, honest always. Would say darling, you might not ever be a writer, you're too mean and distrusting, but those who read your moments will be, maybe entertained? So we danced, dined and made the stars in the Roman sky blush nightly. I think of her everyday. See, she was right. I am mean and so fucking distrustful.

So one night near the end, I followed her to her home and the next day before she went to work. I wanted to know who the fuck was her husband. In my heart, I was ready to fight him, for her. Would do what had to be done with all its bone crushing finality, to make her forever mine. I was ready to cast my soul to hell, I didn't give a shit. I wanted nay sir, I craved her love like a drowning man for air itself. I lost her when following her for about 30 minutes. The taxi driver Miano told me as we followed her Cab. He talks slow, almost whispers, while Neil Dimaond plays on his tapes. Says American man, This is Italy, and I've seen that look in your eyes 100 times, and each time it ends with death. I think it's best you get out of my Cab.

Without thinking, I do what you are never supposed to do and show a man your existence. I take out my card and shove in front of his face as he drives. He keeps driving and says I've heard about that, always thought it was stories. told him we don't murder people. He says yeah okay, let's follow them. In like 5 minutes, we are following the back of her cab. We pull over near a laundry mat. My heart shatters in a million shards. I almost fucking pass out.
She comes out of a building a couple stores down, and gently but firmly pushes a wheelchair out through front doors. Her husband is sitting in that coveted wheelchair, has only one leg and is blind, his face disfigured by fire or something like that. She knelt by his side as their cab approached, and the way she kissed him on his burned face and sweetly brushed his no hair back.

I knew that at that moment, with terrifying clarity, she would never leave such a Roman god for a life by my side. The taxi driver slowly pulled away. I cried the whole way back to the hotel. Miano the taxi driver walked me to my room and ordered like 5 bottles of deep black wine. Told me no, as I headed to the mini wet bar, and he said the word Bro. I felt honoured he called me bro, he said you Americans like the hard stuff. He points at the bottles that had arrived, those are harder.

OMG too much lol night all hahahah

49's gonna kick everybody's ass haha

Then End
-------------------------------------------

Omg I feel so bad on what ABC said. I don't laser from 1000 feet, instead I use stinger to shoot choppers that like to shoot, run and hide behind boulders. But I didn't know folks were lazing from that altitude. I will never do it again, though. Hell, when you chute from that alt you can literally land on a tower next to an enemy spawn. It may have made me feel like a hacker, now I feel like a old dork...Meh 2042 counters pilots like Viper smart enough to fly high. Somehow the choppers lose power at certain heights and come down to my stingers in 2042. I have killed many choppers and the Candor troop transport plane.

As far as the jeep. I used to kill so many jeeps I got bored doing it. I use the MTB. nOW TODAY i played around lunch, I guess. I killed Mr Viper!! He likes to land his big old chopper and heal up. I was waiting for his wounded butt. He died right there.... hahaha Sorry, but Viper has killed me so many times I got an ulcer from it. I need to nail passive menace soon. But 2042 has given me new skills. I didn't kill guys at a and b base only because of my keyboard settings. Am more used to 2042 than bf4 but I had a ball reading the crazy chat bf4 has hahaha I love using this insane sniper rifle called NW something omg it kills you with one shot hahaha.

Today I visited a friend at Sofitelas they returned to Italy, and the most beautiful black woman stood next to me at the Valet. She leans over and says, Hey hunky, think you can handle me tonight. My date just drove his car into a wall, I am free. I looked at from head to toe licked my lips and said Doll, I would need at least 2 days of practice to get your level. She laughed, gave me her card, said call me. She's a kids therapist at Children's Hospital on Sunset. Got home and threw her card into my giant brandy snifter on mantle with the other cards from hotties. Went first for my shrimpers fed them, and now here posting and onto 2042!!

Who the fuck needs sex when you have 2042 and BF4 right?

gamer GIF by Totorial
View attachment 6918
Jesus christ, can I get a condensed version of this? I didn't come here to read a book.

Reactions: whereamIagain

TheABCCAMPER

Clan Member
Clan
May 25, 2018
Here is the thing for me. I often say in chat, in fact, I have used a text macro for it in the past. Never, EVER complain about what weapon kills you. It just makes you look like a GIGANTIC PUSSY. I think Target Detectors are cheap, and when they are used on me, I take my medicine and soldier on. If you are above A/B with a tank raining down hell on my precious condos, I will find a jeep, place all my C4 on the hood, drive up the hill and C4 your ass. When I am riding my jeep down to the C Flag, I will C4 the Little bird, wait till you, and your buddy get in it, fly into the sky then I will C4 your ass. When I see somebody waist a BEAUTIFUL Warthog for an infantry spot on the ground to fight when a Warthog can do way more damage in the right hands in the air or ditch it so that it can snipe on a tower, it pisses me off, but I say nothing and soldier on. I think I said something once, but that was it. This is a fucking arcade game, folks. If you want realism, then uninstall BF4 and go play Arma 3. With the Base game and all the mods, I am sure you would be much happier there. LOL :) On a side note, it was mentioned in a reply about giving somebody shit about having a low KD. Most of the time I have a decent KD, even a low KD, but I am in the top 5, and I almost always win by points do to my play style. I am very appreciative that the main clan admins have given me the ability to tell people that enter my squad, that,"This is an Alpha, Bravo, Charlie only squad. If that's not your thing, and you want to join another squad, I totally get it, and you are more than welcome to start or join another squad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoomboy56

Infiltrator417

Clan
Mar 10, 2022
Upstate New York
I know it sucks ass to get C4 jeeped when you're in armor but it does present a unique challenge. When you have a little advanced notice because your teammates are good spotters, you can be ready for them.

As a little bird pilot, I actually love the players who do nothing but C4 jeep because they are so easy to find and kill again and again. Just spot every jeep coming out of the enemy spawn and mercilessly go after the ones that light up with explosives. Those guys don't stop coming, so I try to take advantage of it!

Rzarektor

May 6, 2020
Those c4 jeeps drive me nuts sometimes.. that said some of those guys are pretty sneaky and its tricky to be sucessfull with it. like some others said it is a good counter for dominating armour. i wanted it banned too before but im over it now

Animalllllll

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 26, 2018
Markham, Ontario Canada
Canister shells are a fantastic way to get rid of c4 jeep (if u see them coming)
Honestly the best counter is for the AH or little birds to be doing their job and keeping an eye out from above for all jeeps comings towards the team's side.
That being said, u usually cant depend on anyone in game these days. Too many noobs or idiots in general
Totally agree. No need to ban just use the can :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Those c4 jeeps drive me nuts sometimes.. that said some of those guys are pretty sneaky and its tricky to be sucessfull with it. like some others said it is a good counter for dominating armour. i wanted it banned too before but im over it now
Quiet often I'll spawn in on a jeep in our uncap just to see a guy in front loading 6 AT mines to the front hood. I'll get out and look around for another jeep and if none available I'll pop in the passenger seat and get out before his 'destination'.

Reactions: Lowcountry25

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
Quiet often I'll spawn in on a jeep in our uncap just to see a guy in front loading 6 AT mines to the front hood. I'll get out and look around for another jeep and if none available I'll pop in the passenger seat and get out before his 'destination'.
For me it depends on the situation/driver. I find it irritating to try and spawn on a jeep and there's some guy stacking C4 on it without having moved it away from the spawn point. Often times I will do what you do and move to the passenger seat. This has happened a lot lately with Zeduardo or whatever his name is. All this guy does is run C4 jeeps the whole round. If I spawn in a jeep at its proper spawn point and find him loading C4 onto it I will just drive off with the jeep and use it as it is intended to be used: as transportation. If you want to go C4 jeeping, spawn in the jeep and move it away from its spawn point so that nobody else will be able to spawn in the driver's seat while you're stacking C4.

Reactions: Dan_

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
The biggest thing that annoys me about jihad jeeps are when someone starts loading jeep up at its spawn point and he jump into what you think is an unclaimed jeep. F’in amateurs.

Protip: move jeep from its spawn point. Then load up.

Reactions: Lowcountry25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details