slypigger

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
This is Slypigger, I have no idea why I have been banned. I have never cheated. I do not have hacks. Please look at my stats, Im a below average player that is look to just have fun. Could someone, anyone help me understand what has happened?

You can appeal to evenbalance, but its not likely they will change the ban.

If you have win7, you will need to upgrade. Then you will need to get a new BF4 license and rank up again.

Several of us have had the same issue. EB swears its not due to win7, but the evidence says otherwise. Good Luck

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
You can appeal to evenbalance, but its not likely they will change the ban.

If you have win7, you will need to upgrade. Then you will need to get a new BF4 license and rank up again.

Several of us have had the same issue. EB swears its not due to win7, but the evidence says otherwise. Good Luck

What he said^^^^^

You have many hours on our server and I have never suspected anything. The only thing you can do is upgrade your OS and buy a new account.

slypig

Feb 29, 2020
What he said^^^^^

You have many hours on our server and I have never suspected anything. The only thing you can do is upgrade your OS and buy a new account.

Thanks to all for helping me with this. I do have windows 7 and plan to upgrade or just get another computer with windows 10. I have really enjoyed playing with all of you. I appreciate all of your support. See ya all in the future. RedKilla THANK YOU!

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
Thanks to all for helping me with this. I do have windows 7 and plan to upgrade or just get another computer with windows 10. I have really enjoyed playing with all of you. I appreciate all of your support. See ya all in the future. RedKilla THANK YOU!

Look forward to seeing you back on Pig. You can play on a noob server for a bit to quickly get your vehicle upgrades. Weapons just take time. Kinda fun to get promoted again.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada

I would check out a grey market website to get Windows and Bf4 cheaper. You don't need to get a new PC, you can install Win10 and keep all of your files (though it will remove any programs you have). You can also just get it for free and ignore the watermark.

evan52

May 11, 2018
I know i need proof but just want to give you all a heads up. Today I was shooting an MTB LAW at a tank at A. (yes a noob weapon, and I use it proudly!) Took 3 shots at about 20 meters away from it and the projectile didn't hit the tank. The missile turned and hit the ground and the other shots hit the ruined buildings. No way it would have missed that close. Can't recall the player's name but... like I said just a heads up.

the LAW does this when someone in a vehicle has used flares, even after visual evidence is gone. its annoying but not a cheat

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details