slypigger

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy can't come back home. I guess you never know who is going to get caught in the snare.......................STRYKER.

Raynet11

Clan Member
Clan
Nov 27, 2017
IL , Chicago
Wasn't this guy , hmmm... how do I be nice , well, heck with that I'm feeling Trumpy... He was terrible, awful, he couldn't get into 15th place on a server with 5 people playing on it.... LMAO... When your so bad the hacks don't even help....

gryjou81

Dec 31, 2018
Pennsylvania
I know i need proof but just want to give you all a heads up. Today I was shooting an MTB LAW at a tank at A. (yes a noob weapon, and I use it proudly!) Took 3 shots at about 20 meters away from it and the projectile didn't hit the tank. The missile turned and hit the ground and the other shots hit the ruined buildings. No way it would have missed that close. Can't recall the player's name but... like I said just a heads up.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I know i need proof but just want to give you all a heads up. Today I was shooting an MTB LAW at a tank at A. (yes a noob weapon, and I use it proudly!) Took 3 shots at about 20 meters away from it and the projectile didn't hit the tank. The missile turned and hit the ground and the other shots hit the ruined buildings. No way it would have missed that close. Can't recall the player's name but... like I said just a heads up.

Start your own thread. Also you have barely enough information to do so. This just sounds like a bug.

slypig

Feb 29, 2020
This is Slypigger, I have no idea why I have been banned. I have never cheated. I do not have hacks. Please look at my stats, Im a below average player that is look to just have fun. Could someone, anyone help me understand what has happened?

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Start your own thread. Also you have barely enough information to do so. This just sounds like a bug.

Stop acting like an admin. Leave that up to the actual admins.

If any admin had a problem they would move it into its own thread with a nicer message than you left.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Stop acting like an admin. Leave that up to the actual admins.

If any admin had a problem they would move it into its own thread with a nicer message than you left.

Yeah your right. I didn't mean to come off as mean but reading it back it does look that way. I, again, wanted him to start his own thread so that he would get more and better answers.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details