Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
will ferrell anchorman GIF
^^^Beckler, legend

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
I have tried and tried to get him to talk in squad chat, sent him a platoon invite for the hell of it. Have asked him to register and he wont. Thats just the way he is. However you will not find a better squad mate. All he cares about is winning. The crap he types is all fun for him. And Ive gotten to the point where enjoy his comments. Hes been playing in the server for years and he plays nowhere else. Last I checked he has over 4000 hours in there.

I actually gunned for him in the AH the other day and had a blast. Hes a halfway decent pilot. I talked on squad chat and he refuses too. I even offered to send him $10 over paypal and all he had to do was say 1 word. NOPE! He just types.

Things like "Too many noobs here" He is perfectly fine with you as a squad mate but the minute you change sides and go agonist him its a whole different story.

He is an AARP server legend in my view.
Dont go into F with him. Cant count how many times weve been MBT'd hovering in the bldg at F. Its his thing... Otherwise, he is fun to gun for.

Vegetaa03

Clan
Feb 27, 2023
San Antonio TX
I get a little anxious as his passenger when he’s flying inside F.
Ya he did a diving full rotation 360 into F with me the other day flawlessly I literally puckered up my butt and closed my eyes thinking we where going to crash and the son of a bitch pulled it off. He’s a blast to fly with and knows how to use his gunner.

Vegetaa03

Clan
Feb 27, 2023
San Antonio TX
He’s totally normal in team chat when you’re flying with him but he most deff trolls chat when you kill him it’s all for laughs. We flew into F tonight and started shooting out of some holes in the wall at tanks under the bridge with some TVs and 20mm and killed a few people I can only imagine what they where thinking when they see the chopper floating in a building on the kill feed screen

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 5) View details