SgtBeckler's ragetexting thread

wanted_TG

Clan
Jun 8, 2023
Germany
Everytime if i kill him in his heli with TOW, he is crying and call me cheater. I think he is a good player but a very bad looser

Reactions: Clubfoot1

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
Awhile ago he was playing sniper and I was on a knifing campaign one night, needless to say he got knifed a coup;e of times (got a malee ribbon) and boy was he pissed too bad I didn't record it. (need to learn how to do that )
I knifed him a couple of times recently and tried to troll him over it in chat but he wouldn't take the bait.

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    3.9 MB · Views: 11

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Beckler should probably swing by the forums sometime.
I have tried and tried to get him to talk in squad chat, sent him a platoon invite for the hell of it. Have asked him to register and he wont. Thats just the way he is. However you will not find a better squad mate. All he cares about is winning. The crap he types is all fun for him. And Ive gotten to the point where enjoy his comments. Hes been playing in the server for years and he plays nowhere else. Last I checked he has over 4000 hours in there.

I actually gunned for him in the AH the other day and had a blast. Hes a halfway decent pilot. I talked on squad chat and he refuses too. I even offered to send him $10 over paypal and all he had to do was say 1 word. NOPE! He just types.

Things like "Too many noobs here" He is perfectly fine with you as a squad mate but the minute you change sides and go agonist him its a whole different story.

He is an AARP server legend in my view.

8bAd8

Oct 9, 2018
I have tried and tried to get him to talk in squad chat, sent him a platoon invite for the hell of it. Have asked him to register and he wont. Thats just the way he is. However you will not find a better squad mate. All he cares about is winning. The crap he types is all fun for him. And Ive gotten to the point where enjoy his comments. Hes been playing in the server for years and he plays nowhere else. Last I checked he has over 4000 hours in there.

I actually gunned for him in the AH the other day and had a blast. Hes a halfway decent pilot. I talked on squad chat and he refuses too. I even offered to send him $10 over paypal and all he had to do was say 1 word. NOPE! He just types.

Things like "Too many noobs here" He is perfectly fine with you as a squad mate but the minute you change sides and go agonist him its a whole different story.

will Beck listen to me ?
:)

• Haha
Reactions: whereamIagain

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018

true true, and he doesnt like man, so dont push it hahahha

Reactions: AGOWi

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario

He’s a pretty good AH pilot. I talk to him in chat and get text replies at times. One time he even apologized for being afk b/c he was having girlfriend issues.

I feel like we’ve really connected.
Love You Party GIF by Tete Novoa

AGOWi

Clan
Dec 9, 2019

He definitely is a legend, he is one of the first that I started to recognise since I started playing here. And he is a pretty good AH pilot. Never got the chance to really talk with him tho. Feel like he would be a good guy

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 5) View details