pcmorris2

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. IS. HAPPENING.

My theory on the two AdKat bans was always that shooting from jetskis w/ an LMG caused reduced recoil; triggering AdKats. Admins said that wasn't the case but after speaking w/ chc I now know that was that case.

This is not a hack but, regardless, I had stopped doing it to avoid further issues w/ AdKats (and it just felt kinda gross) which is why I was confused when punkbuster global-banned me out of the blue.

I played the evening before without issue, then logged-on the following day at my condo complex public WiFi and was immediately banned.

I've appealed on both Even Balance's site and PBBans.com but have heard nothing from either site. If anyone is familiar with those two sites, I'd appreciate any info.

Since this happened on AARP's server, I'd very much appreciate any info or help that can be made available.

I've never been accused of hacking nor do I ever accuse others, for what that's worth. Thanks for the kind words, Jesse and whomever else.

#freepcmorris

The appeals are the right way to go. Evenbalance will not likely overturn their ban. You might consider a new license if you want to continue playing. I had to do it a while back when caught up in the win95 issues. Havent had a problem since I started with a new license and upgraded to win10. Sux, but shit happens.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
In all likely-hood you will not get a response from EvenBalance. PBBANs on the other hand may, or may not. If they do not overturn it then, you'll have to get a new account. PB doesn't issue violation-link bans, so as long as you're not (likely) running whatever weird program that might of tipped off PB, then you should be in the clear going forward.

If you had any SoundRadar things running, make sure those aren't installed anymore. Or other programs like that.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
The only response you will get from PBBANS is that you will need to appeal with Evenbalance since its their ban. PBBANS cannot lift an Evenbalance ban. They just enforce them on streaming servers.

Kano

Oct 12, 2020
Morris - install a new licence, and ill happily level it up for you!

Tango7224

Oct 22, 2020
hey yall im another of those unfortunates who got banned but it seems more people have been banned for 81686
pcmorris do you by any chance have a nvidia geforce gtx driver that you updated because on sep 17 was when it came out and thats when the first bans rolled out
missing bf4 cuz of this stupid ban when i in no way shape or form cheat or hack

Reactions: blendereqq

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details