pcmorris2

omg! out of curiosity, what does that hack do? And again, omg! Not pcmorris!

We won't ever know exactly what GAME HACK #81686 is, but it's a pretty broad term. Could mean Damage Mod, Sound Radar, No Recoil... Anything really. Besides the other three like "MULITHACK", "AIMBOT", and "WALLHACK".

Damn! Going to make it harder for others who are adkats banned on HC to blame HC

This has to be an error.
We've all played with Morris enough to know that he couldn't have been hacking.
His k/d was NEVER high.
His skill was NEVER high.
He never knew where anyone was automatically.
Nothing weird.
It has to be a glitch or some software on his pc triggered a false report.

Hi, Red is thee any way you guys can make a video example "HOW to spot hacks?" sO FOLKS WITH LOW TECH SKILLS CAN SPOT GUYS CHEATING AND REPORT THEM TO YOU WITH VIDEO? Soz caps am still sleepy. FOR example, I like playing around 3-5am in morning. The reason my place is crowed with ghosts they literally wake me up every other day around 3 am. So I play bf4 to show the ghosts ain't scared it pisses them of so. So have seen guys that run around the map on one knee like kneeling down and the one I used to see a lot was a dude floating off the rubble. Anyway, thank you for your time. SO FOR POST just saw the cat "server suggestion" oops sorry

Hi, Red is thee any way you guys can make a video example "HOW to spot hacks?" sO FOLKS WITH LOW TECH SKILLS CAN SPOT GUYS CHEATING AND REPORT THEM TO YOU WITH VIDEO? Soz caps am still sleepy. FOR example, I like playing around 3-5am in morning. The reason my place is crowed with ghosts they literally wake me up every other day around 3 am. So I play bf4 to show the ghosts ain't scared it pisses them of so. So have seen guys that run around the map on one knee like kneeling down and the one I used to see a lot was a dude floating off the rubble. Anyway, thank you for your time. SO FOR POST just saw the cat "server suggestion" oops sorry

Spotting the non-ragehackers is not exactly easily conveyed. It takes experience and a keen understanding of game mechanics and the ability to spot consistent, strange behavior. It also often requires attempting reproduction of what you saw.

WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. IS. HAPPENING.

My theory on the two AdKat bans was always that shooting from jetskis w/ an LMG caused reduced recoil; triggering AdKats. Admins said that wasn't the case but after speaking w/ chc I now know that was that case.

This is not a hack but, regardless, I had stopped doing it to avoid further issues w/ AdKats (and it just felt kinda gross) which is why I was confused when punkbuster global-banned me out of the blue.

I played the evening before without issue, then logged-on the following day at my condo complex public WiFi and was immediately banned.

I've appealed on both Even Balance's site and PBBans.com but have heard nothing from either site. If anyone is familiar with those two sites, I'd appreciate any info.

Since this happened on AARP's server, I'd very much appreciate any info or help that can be made available.

I've never been accused of hacking nor do I ever accuse others, for what that's worth. Thanks for the kind words, Jesse and whomever else.

#freepcmorris

WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. IS. HAPPENING.

My theory on the two AdKat bans was always that shooting from jetskis w/ an LMG caused reduced recoil; triggering AdKats. Admins said that wasn't the case but after speaking w/ chc I now know that was that case.

This is not a hack but, regardless, I had stopped doing it to avoid further issues w/ AdKats (and it just felt kinda gross) which is why I was confused when punkbuster global-banned me out of the blue.

I played the evening before without issue, then logged-on the following day at my condo complex public WiFi and was immediately banned.

I've appealed on both Even Balance's site and PBBans.com but have heard nothing from either site. If anyone is familiar with those two sites, I'd appreciate any info.

Since this happened on AARP's server, I'd very much appreciate any info or help that can be made available.

I've never been accused of hacking nor do I ever accuse others, for what that's worth. Thanks for the kind words, Jesse and whomever else.

#freepcmorris

What Operating System are you using? What version of Windows?

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details