LostSantana

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
This reminds me of the gripe I had with my boy Pinkopanter having an ancient blemish on his IP (via PB most likely) that--fast-forward to the modern era--set him on the road toward eventual expulsion ...

Wasn't even the same title.

Well, there was the matter of his going apeshit and reverse fly casting his boneless brown trout around the forums ...

@lostsantana - in other words, stay the course--you've got a community that embraces you. There should be a road back, one that may involve some face-saving measures. (New account? A digital mustache? So be it--a longstanding, spotless record among the community should be worth something when it comes to "sentencing" in these situations ... context and documentary evidence--there is capturable code FFS so why don't they share it?--matters)

But to me this mostly underscores the insanity of a single agency given somewhat omnipotent capability to ban, with limited financial incentive to adjudicate fairly or at least have a 2-strike/3-strike warning ... I dunno.

There but for the grace of PB go I?

I dont think Pinko and Santana are in the same category but I do agree about PBBans and their methods. There is no oversight.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
that's a concern now, the only way to detonate a corruption on a program is hack first the email or login credentials to run the same password without notice in a different computer, therefore have access to the password for the EA account, and use the hack

am triggered here, cuz unless someone is trying to frame Santana, the only posibility is the update of the system to corrupt the PB in the specific PC.... something is missing here

if the update was installing at the time window, and for some strange reasson the computer shutoff or when to suspend mode or hibernate, a corruption of the system is in state, and by the same manner the PB exe was flagged

Windows as the problem, at my work we disable all the updates for exactly the same issue, same pattern... if you dont change the power settings to run Full performance, the pc always will be at sleep mode or suspend mode, core parking and all that stuff

mmmmm...

Animalllllll

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 26, 2018
Markham, Ontario Canada
That's brazen yeah. Still love to know what this multihack 71561 violation actually is. I'm guessing an ESP of some sort.
The cool thing is, there's still an active anti-cheat for this game.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
That's why I don't wanna jump into bf5.... BF1 still call me, but I just can't play it right now

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details