LostSantana

I want to thank everyone for the fun times. You guys have are a great bunch of people and I'll never forget that. I know that anything I say about this will not change the way it looks so I just leave it at that. It is with great sadness but I will have to leave. I'm sorry for any bad name this situation has had on the clan. Thank you all.

John Santana

It appears that PBBans will not over turn their ban. I have reopened to ticket but it doesn't look good for me.

Devastated by this and 100% believe its a false positive.

I want to thank everyone for the fun times. You guys have are a great bunch of people and I'll never forget that. I know that anything I say about this will not change the way it looks so I just leave it at that. It is with great sadness but I will have to leave. I'm sorry for any bad name this situation has had on the clan. Thank you all.

John Santana

It appears that PBBans will not over turn their ban. I have reopened to ticket but it doesn't look good for me.

This blows, will really miss playing with you if you cant come back - any chance if he changes his BF4 name he could get back in or does it go by IP address?

Good luck Santana!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6vXUgk6M0h07MnuM" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/lonely-i-miss-you-come-back-3o6vXUgk6M0h07MnuM">via GIPHY</a></p>

This blows, will really miss playing with you if you cant come back - any chance if he changes his BF4 name he could get back in or does it go by IP address?

Good luck Santana!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6vXUgk6M0h07MnuM" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/lonely-i-miss-you-come-back-3o6vXUgk6M0h07MnuM">via GIPHY</a></p>

As I recall Skull IP cannot be consider unless he is playing with the same IP that he was banned with.

Well Red I have to correct you. I run Windows 7 Pro and when I shut down last night it did an update. I am almost afraid to start BF4 as I may be caught in the web like Santana................STRYKER.

Support for Win7 ends Jan 14th 2020... I know from a corp support aspect, IT guy, we are in the process of upgrading the last remaining Win7 at my company as we speak..

You guys might want to bite the bullet , pay the money for the upgrade, it's not that bad, I swear... as a dual Mac / Windows user, Windows 10 is pretty damn good, crashes less than my Mac these days ...

You guys might want to bite the bullet , pay the money for the upgrade, it's not that bad, I swear... as a dual Mac / Windows user, Windows 10 is pretty damn good, crashes less than my Mac these days ...

I use both as well. Never had my Mac or Macs crash.

Windows 10 is basically spyware with a pretty GUI.

I see in GameTracker that u play at VQ server, any issue on that server?? Those admins used to ban without reason and report to ppbans

When TGZ was active, alotta guys suffered that faith, if you think AARP server got hackers u should see the nasty guys there

Yeah, that's why I setup one of these, all that tracking and telemetry, blocked... I have mine running on a Raspberry PI.. In a house of 7 and 30 devices about 8-10% of the "bad traffic" is blocked..

https://pi-hole.net/

Ill look into this.

my brother in law who runs networks told me about a program that also strips all the tracking out of Win 10.

So maybe ill do the upgrade.

DWS_lite is one of the tools that strips he telemetry and spybotantibeaco, i believe is the 1.5 ver, no issues with those at the office

I was a Windows 10 early adopter and still a fan. Best gaming OS I have ever owned. If fucking origin could keep their shit together I would have zero problems. Get 10 and do not look back.

I was a Windows 10 early adopter and still a fan. Best gaming OS I have ever owned. If fucking origin could keep their shit together I would have zero problems. Get 10 and do not look back.
Agree ^
I was a W7 fan while testing the W10 betas as part of the windows insiders and was hating W10 but now I wouldn't ever go back to a previous windows version.

John Santana

This reminds me of the gripe I had with my boy Pinkopanter having an ancient blemish on his IP (via PB most likely) that--fast-forward to the modern era--set him on the road toward eventual expulsion ...

Wasn't even the same title.

Well, there was the matter of his going apeshit and reverse fly casting his boneless brown trout around the forums ...

@lostsantana - in other words, stay the course--you've got a community that embraces you. There should be a road back, one that may involve some face-saving measures. (New account? A digital mustache? So be it--a longstanding, spotless record among the community should be worth something when it comes to "sentencing" in these situations ... context and documentary evidence--there is capturable code FFS so why don't they share it?--matters)

But to me this mostly underscores the insanity of a single agency given somewhat omnipotent capability to ban, with limited financial incentive to adjudicate fairly or at least have a 2-strike/3-strike warning ... I dunno.

There but for the grace of PB go I?

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details