LostSantana

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Its going to be a sad day when there are no more games supported by PB. Without PB there will not be a PBBANS. That means I wont be able to search players and their history..No streaming, no nothing.

Like BF V

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
Companies are trying to do it all in-house, and generally failing. Shame really. PB might not be the best anti-cheat out there, but it enables the end-user admins to keep track of people..

Animalllllll

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 26, 2018
Markham, Ontario Canada
I received a message from him last night on Battlelog and he still seems to not understand what PbBans found or the reason why he got banned. I told him to come to TS or the forums as many of us are rooting for him.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
We will never know, Evenbalance (PB) will not tell us what they found for obvious reasons. If they divulge that information it tells the cheat makers what they found so they will just code around it or make a new one.

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
Companies are trying to do it all in-house, and generally failing. Shame really. PB might not be the best anti-cheat out there, but it enables the end-user admins to keep track of people..

Exactly and that is crucial! To any server performance to try and keep it clean in the eye of the Admins.

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
I received a message from him last night on Battlelog and he still seems to not understand what PbBans found or the reason why he got banned. I told him to come to TS or the forums as many of us are rooting for him.

Yes we are! santana, santana, santana come and play my ears in TS you are welcome and we do not see you any different for whom you are.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details