Gemslee

Obviously this Thread is going to get a lot of attention. I am going to ask everyone to have a little patience before you start flaming him. Gemslee, you will need to appeal your ban at PBbans. Click on the link on my original post and then click on the link that says appeal your ban. I would be as detailed as possible. If you just say I wasn’t cheating they will not lift the violation. As of right now you are banned from any server that streams to PBBANs. Their decision is final. I cannot lift the ban Even if I wanted to. Good Luck

Good Luck Gemslee!!!! Be as honest as you can be and try to get to the bottom of it.

Thank you Redkilla. at the moment still waiting for EB to send me back something. I asked for their help to figure it out as well. I don't know what would be setting it off. All I know is I got home from work and Itunes was on, AGAIN, asking for an update and then I closed it out. I thought I fixed that damn thing, but Itunes hates me! I shut it off and then dble clicked on BF4 icon and it started the process of starting up. I then clicked on Chrome and went into my battlelog and once BF4 started up via origin I quit so I could start the game via Battlelog. I then joined onto AARP server and once it started fully I jumped into a jeep to head for ALpha since the team I joined into was a "few" tickets down with not many objectives captured. about 10-20 seconds I would guess into the game I was kicked. Figured it was something like lost connection since I play on DSL and then noticed I was PB banned. something....something about aimbot. Then I tried again thinking that was a glitch or something and then kicked again for 2100 minutes stated reason Aimbot, Admin Decision. I then proceeded to AARP webiste and sent a message to Jsimpson telling him I think someone might have banned me from the server via admin. then I found out it was an actually PB ban and my brain exploded. so, here I am trying to figure it out. have a ticket into Even Balance which I have not received feed back as of yet. granted it's been less than 24hrs, but I am pretty livid about this. Gemslee has been a handle for 20 years and I have never added new software to any game except updates. In fact I came up with a new name for Cheats. Training wheels. I figure when they decide to learn how to really play the game they can take them off and learn to ride like the rest of us. Bumps, scrapes, and bruises like everyone else. As for me I don't need them I just know Golmud Railway very well. Most the hours I have played are based on that map. I can usually figure out the situation via experience played. I find low levs killing me more often than not mainly because most people have a pattern . They throw me off because they are not so predictable. if we own Alpha and they own Bravo look to the south or the North for them to becoming. Or 2nd tear or south killing fields. Depending on your lingo. Mainly North where there are building for cover. New guys just run straight through most times instead of taking the time to go around. Creating an enigma causing me to go what the hell and then get shot in the back as I am watching something out of the Norm. well, in any case I am not about to let my nickname Gemslee get slandered. It has been my name since 1999 and no one will run it through the mud. I don't use "Training Wheels" I learn to play the game. that should be attested to anyone that checks my Fairplay history. So, now I will "patiently" wait for someone from EB to get back to me, so I can submit a ticket to PB and verify that I don't have added software or anything. in the meantime that map is pretty accurate on my location. North Idaho and I do have a Charcoal grill and Gas grill that I am pretty good on for anyone that wants to come verify my pc and software. Promise not to change a thing because I will send this Desktop to EB or PB to have them go through it to find what is causing this issue. I am not going to be written off. I have Beer, Steak, Salmon, and Chicken I am pretty decent at. FYI I have DSL and my PC is an I7 Gateway. I don't have liquid cool but I do have GTX 1080 not 1080i, so don't be thinking I have some crazy off the charts pc.

Well thanks again,
Hope to see you in the Field soon

(I AM) Gemslee (since Everquest began)

Oh FYI if any of you reading this is a crazy lune and you take me up on the offer for a BBQ, just remember not to nock me off until after the BBQ, sitting by the fire, and most especially after the beer is gone.. Thanks much appreciated.
:)

O.K. my apology to Gemslee, must have had him mixed up with another player. Anyway I would like to thank Gems for taking the time for the LONG assed post defending himself. RedKilla stated that this is a road that Gemslee has to walk alone but I and I hope everyone that knows him will show him some love. I do plan on taking Gemslee up on his offer of computer inspection at his home. As most of you know I don't know shit about computers, if not for plug and play I would be fucked. But I will make the journey for the steak and beer (steak rare,and the beer icy cold please). Also living in a state named I-Da-Ho I am going to get lucky in the sex department. Gems it doesn't matter you, your wife, both of you, or even some of your live stock we are going to have a ball. All shit aside Gems, best of luck and keep in touch. Bah, mo, hee haw..........................STRYKER.

ok I think I have it all correct and I sent it off to PB. I did start a ticket with Even Balance the other night but I thought I was suppose to wait for a reply before applying for an appeal with PBbans. so I put that into the Url it asked for and hoping that it runs its course properly. I am not to great at all this computer stuff. I am a heavy equipment operator, running loaders, trackhoes, and such and that is why in the winter I play games to keep my eye hand coordination up. So, I tell my wife anyways. :) anyways, let me know if I did something wrong. thanks for your help and time.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details