BigBeerBilly

linklinklink

Jul 26, 2019
Climbing on the rocks would not result in a PB Global Ban, which is what you are likely suffering from. PB does not respond to emails anymore, so your ban/violation will never get reverse
I realise that. So clearly I was targeted by a server admin.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
You will never know how right you are Jyro. My first console was the game pong that hooked into the television set. Used to play that all of the time. Games sure have come along way from that point.

Hang around J and my people skills are sure to rub off on you(y):ROFLMAO:. Any other life lessons you can find in the book.................STRYKER.

As for Link I really do think his older Brother was playing at the time and fucked up his account. You know how us seniors are.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
PunkBuster is well-known for false-flagging accounts these days. It hasn't been reliable since 2015. BF4DB stopped accepting violations at face value after 2017 because of how frequent the wrong bans are. So as I have said several times now, you need to buy a new copy of the game. There is literally no way to keep playing on your account anymore.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
PunkBuster is well-known for false-flagging accounts these days. It hasn't been reliable since 2015. BF4DB stopped accepting violations at face value after 2017 because of how frequent the wrong bans are. So as I have said several times now, you need to buy a new copy of the game. There is literally no way to keep playing on your account anymore.
I disagree. You have no way of knowing that 100%.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details