BigBeerBilly

Friedshrimpy

Clan Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've seen him/her on the hardcore server under one of the other names. I remember either real good or having a cheat. Glad to get caught.

Chris

linklinklink

Jul 26, 2019
I've seen him/her on the hardcore server under one of the other names. I remember either real good or having a cheat. Glad to get caught.

Chris

I never played on HC servers, I don't think I've even been on this server before. I usually play on "Best in the East".
I had to do some searching today to figure out which server filed the complaint.

With 1622 hours in BF4 I can assure you I've never hacked in my life.

Last edited:

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
You played and were caught on our 24/7 Goldmud server. Not the hardcore server. Changing your pw wont help. You can no longer play on PB enabled servers. You either have to buy a new account or appeal the ban at evenbalance.

Friedshrimpy

Clan Member
Feb 19, 2019
It was the name sum1betterthanyu. The name sticks out like a bad reoccurring dream. Yes, you have played in our servers sir.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
This is something you'll have to take up with Evenbalance, really. Could your account been compromised? Sure, but you could also have been using a VPN to try and hide a hack as well. We can't, objectively, tell the difference. It's your word vs Punkbuster. We can only work with what we have available.

Ouch_My_PeePee

Seed Master
Clan
Jun 3, 2019
ohio
Just wondering if you never played on the server then how did you know where to go to sign up for the forums and ask why you where banned? Not trying to say your lying just wondering?

Reactions: tobyloveswar

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
I never played on HC servers, I don't think I've even been on this server before. I usually play on "Best in the East".
I had to do some searching today to figure out which server filed the complaint.

With 1622 hours in BF4 I can assure you I've never hacked in my life.

That isn't my IP address nor is it even close to where I live. I've changed my password because I think my Origin account was compromised.

What operating system do you use? IE Win10

linklinklink

Jul 26, 2019
Just wondering if you never played on the server then how did you know where to go to sign up for the forums and ask why you where banned? Not trying to say your lying just wondering?

MacN8r helped me out over at TBG. He pointed out the ban application was made by AARP.
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.56000/

I've never hacked, nor would I want to. Like I said, 99% of the time I'm over in "Best in the East"

Last edited:

linklinklink

Jul 26, 2019
Ok, that makes sense. But they are correct, you have to appeal at evenbalance. The other 1% of your time was spent in our server apparently. LOL

I filed a ticket 20 minutes ago. I know they have a reputation of not following up on tickets so hopefully this one can be resolved.

It's just an unfortunate situation.

linklinklink

Jul 26, 2019
You will get an automated reply from a guy named Alex. They haven't reversed any bans for a very log time...I wish you the best of luck

My only concern about buying a new copy now is that the PB Ban will trigger on a new player account.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details