BeBops-Revenge

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
The only supposed correlation is this ban and Windows 7. Remember that correlation isn't causation. There would need to be more information gathered.

Information which we will never be privy to. Speculation is the best we have.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Well Bebop it didn't take long to be accused again. I have always thought you were a little shady but now Evan has finally brought it here. What do you have to say for yourself young man? Evan I have gamed with Bebop a long time and know he doesn't have a cheating bone in his body and I am sure it is a PB mistake. It is just much easier just to buy a new game than be told to get screwed by PB. So Evan unless you have vidio proof to support your claim I would direct my hackusations in another direction as we all know Bebop is a honest player.

Now you guys have scared the shit out of me about Windows 7 so I upgraded to Windows 10 before I get caught by PB and have to buy another game. I am going to have to educate myself on the use of 10 as there are a few changes form Win 7. One thing I have found is if you use the win key it takes it longer to load the game back in, but all in all I think I will be pleased I updated to the 21st century..................STRYKER.

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
Congrates Stryker on joining the 21 century with win10...I got a whole list of guy's I think are cheating (and bebop isn't one of them)...but in actuality there probably just damn good shot's or getting lucky or it's latency or lag or a 100 other thing's but I'm going with cheat's LoL

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Well Bebop it didn't take long to be accused again. I have always thought you were a little shady but now Evan has finally brought it here. What do you have to say for yourself young man? Evan I have gamed with Bebop a long time and know he doesn't have a cheating bone in his body and I am sure it is a PB mistake. It is just much easier just to buy a new game than be told to get screwed by PB. So Evan unless you have vidio proof to support your claim I would direct my hackusations in another direction as we all know Bebop is a honest player.

Now you guys have scared the shit out of me about Windows 7 so I upgraded to Windows 10 before I get caught by PB and have to buy another game. I am going to have to educate myself on the use of 10 as there are a few changes form Win 7. One thing I have found is if you use the win key it takes it longer to load the game back in, but all in all I think I will be pleased I updated to the 21st century..................STRYKER.

Welcome Luddite!

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018

Hip hip hooray!! Stryker on joining the 21 century with win10. I have Win 10 PRO very happy with it, can't wait for Win 11 I will be the first at D.. Lol!!

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017

I upgraded to Win`10 last night. While I get a little better FPS on the high end I am now getting packet dropped issues. I also have a new router and modem so I have a lot of work to do to get this all straightened out. FML

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
I upgraded to Win`10 last night. While I get a little better FPS on the high end I am now getting packet dropped issues. I also have a new router and modem so I have a lot of work to do to get this all straightened out. FML

You will is not that bad.. you shall conquer that Grandmaster W!!

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
Well see this router is supposed to be a top gaming router but so far all im getting is packet loss and the fucking QOS isnt helping

Ouchie.. I have a NETGEAR Gaming and Streaming Switch S8000 Model GS808E still in the box that I have never used unbelievable.

evan52

May 11, 2018

lol i need to provide video proof when he has a punkbuster ban? What evidence is there that these bans are related to windows 7? There are THOUSANDS of people playing this game that are still running that OS, and there weren't thousands of PB bans. I think it is a convenient excuse. Spectate mode is usually useless now anyway because the cheats tell people when they're being observed.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
You do realize if he was using the same cheat he would’ve been caught already right? I mean it’s not like PB sometimes detects it and sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t think you really believe that everybody is running the exact same programs on Windows 7. His new account is clean,no cheats detected, he’s welcome in our server. Until I see definitive proof saying otherwise.

evan52

May 11, 2018
You do realize if he was using the same cheat he would’ve been caught already right? I mean it’s not like PB sometimes detects it and sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t think you really believe that everybody is running the exact same programs on Windows 7. His new account is clean,no cheats detected, he’s welcome in our server. Until I see definitive proof saying otherwise.
It would be trivial for a cheat to change signature, etc. it's a constant cat and mouse game

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
What did you do especifically to get NO packet loss icon Grndmstr W?

I limited my upload and download in the QOS setting in my router which eliminated bufferbloat. I set it at about 90% of the max and that seemed to do it. Most modems cant handle the data at its max throttle. I also port forwarded the suggested ports for BF4.

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017
I limited my upload and download in the QOS setting in my router which eliminated bufferbloat. I set it at about 90% of the max and that seemed to do it. Most modems cant handle the data at its max throttle. I also port forwarded the suggested ports for BF4.

Should your ass be installing Windows 10 before your banned to oblivion?

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details