BeBops-Revenge

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Better do it dude, false positive seems the way lately

Soon!!! Its tiresome to make sure my programs are compatible etc and do a full backup in case it doesnt work right.

I feel like I have to block out a full day for it

iSpirit108

May 16, 2019
This is so sad, I was there when poor Bebop got banned, I was really surprised, because Bebop is sometimes blind as a bat, no way he would hack :p Just kidding bebop but i know youre a legit player. something must of screwed up

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
Yeah ! He such a great guy, known him since Vi... you know it happen to Lostsantana too! We was shocked and in no way they was cheaters impossible.

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
I dont know why people are risking it. Windows 10 is a great gaming system. They updated everything and there is no comparison to any other windows OS.

View attachment 3845

Upgraded to win10 this morning. Seems good so far. Took a few hours from start to finish. Now waiting to hear about the ban. If I get another license of BF4 will I be able to log into the AARP servers? Or will someone say "that no good cheat bebop is trying to log in with a different user" and get me banned?

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Upgraded to win10 this morning. Seems good so far. Took a few hours from start to finish. Now waiting to hear about the ban. If I get another license of BF4 will I be able to log into the AARP servers? Or will someone say "that no good cheat bebop is trying to log in with a different user" and get me banned?

Of course you will be able to get into our servers...

Raynet11

Clan Member
Clan
Nov 27, 2017
IL , Chicago
Anyone fearful of the latest 1903 build of Windows, it's working great for me so far, a few weeks in..

Intel i7-4790K , EVGA 1080 SC , ASUS ROG PG279Q Monitor, MSI Motherboard, Logitech G403, Corsair Bluetooth Headset, Corsair Keyboard..

No excuse for not being on Windows 10 , it's 2019... lol..

Last edited:

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
I am at 1903 fresh install no issues

417 Nvidia drivers GTX 1050Ti
10.0.1.42 Intel chipset Xeon E3 1220 v3, 8Gb ram 1600 cuz the bios doesn't recognize 1866, OS at SSD, and games at SSD drive

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven

Response from Even Balance:

"Note #2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID."

Sounds like a canned response. I am using win10 now, so if it was an issue with OS level, it wont happen again.

Appreciate you guys letting me continue to play. Bebops-ghost will work on leveling up. I miss the sniper rifles and shotguns....

evan52

May 11, 2018
I know he is a regular but I think this was probably a legit ban and I haven't seen any evidence of punkbuster doing unjust bans. Now he is back on with a new account and still pulling off some shady shots.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
I know he is a regular but I think this was probably a legit ban and I haven't seen any evidence of punkbuster doing unjust bans. Now he is back on with a new account and still pulling off some shady shots.

Yes, he is back with a new account and upgraded to Win10. Just fyi, multiple people that were caught were running Win 7.. I think there is a correlation. They have bought new accounts and upgraded to Win 10 and are fine

I don't like blanket accusations. "shady" isn't proof of anything.

Post up evidence and we will review

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
BeBop is good but not "shady"

Red is absolutely correct about a strong correlation between seemingly legit players being banned by evenbalance and the use of Win7

evan52

May 11, 2018
Anyone with a punkbuster ban is shady to me, I haven't seen anything more than speculation that windows 7 has anything to do with it either.

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven

What kind of shady shots? I am not even good enough to have in-game complaints about cheating.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details