Why rules in a game where there shouldn't be any?

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
well, since the big boys started to play with dildos, is not so funny anymore

they getting wierd

New York Yankees Lol GIF by Jomboy Media

dunno if that gotta be for age or something

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
well, since the big boys started to play with dildos, is not so funny anymore

they getting wierd

New York Yankees Lol GIF by Jomboy Media

dunno if that gotta be for age or something

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

The level of funny is determined on what side of the dildo (UCAV) you're on.

The not-so-funny part is what you have to do to get a dildo (UCAV).

If you like, you can bedazzle your own dildo. 🦄

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
"Our snipers really won that round for us." -Nobody, ever

Recon snipers are valuable but misunderstood:

1. Snipers can look in their scope and count the number of enemy snipers on the other hill. So, they can RSVP for the Golmud Dance after the round.
2. Snipers let the team know when the "Food Truck" is open for business or under fire.
3. Snipers give the best intel on how many team tanks there are at F.

wantmymoneybacea

Aug 29, 2021
NY
Recon snipers are valuable but misunderstood:

1. Snipers can look in their scope and count the number of enemy snipers on the other hill. So, they can RSVP for the Golmud Dance after the round.
2. Snipers let the team know when the "Food Truck" is open for business or under fire.
3. Snipers give the best intel on how many team tanks there are at F.
I confess I haven't played since the last slap to the face and re installed BF3. Good job, keep the dildos flying. lol. Bad enough being dominated with tanks and air, but that's BF. Flying dildos is what the kiddies wanted to counter snipers. BF4 was ruined when they listen to the noobs and continual to nurf the game into the ground.

This is where no rules comes into play too me. Because I'd take my anger out on the base or try or at least have fun trying. 2nd anyone that kill me on base would be more of a priority for me to go after. Might not be able to do shit, idk. But, distant tanks gets boring hunting down and dildo throwers don't even register on my end as a BF player. At least not one that wants to go toe to toe.

Snipers are useless is what the criers started in BF3 and BF4 gave a silly gadget to counter. Kids game. I think tons of snipers is important to the game and fun when you can counter other snipers. It's like jets to jet, tanks to tanks, snipers to snipers, but people rather have other means to counter vs learning the game. I'm out number, since that's what the kiddies want.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
If you only realized how many chopper whores I have wiped off the map with a ucav. Don't believe me? Ask Beatyasilly ,Dodge Viper, Murtada, Lowerbird, Johan, Mvnav, Chili,..all of em. The countless lives I have saved from LB farmers. They are my main targets, Ive probably killed more chopper pilots than infantry with a ucav. If I make chopper whores change their game play because I am in there, Ive already won. My next favorite targets are the lame ass snipers that sit up on the power line towers, or up in the hills. They complain that I spam UCAVS which is hilarious considering you can only fire a UCAV once every 30 seconds. How many rounds can a chopper fire in that amount of time?? so who is really spamming? LMAO. Running around on foot trying to dodge tanks, lavs, helo's, jeeps, and other infantry is no easy task. So complain away about ucavs as you sit in your cushy tank or helo with protection. Playing infantry youre out on an island with no protections. We cant fly back to base or hide behind the hills and wait for the next flare or health to generate. If you think its so easy..be my guest and try it. Let us know how you do.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
UVAVers are jus the same as the mortar guys. Except the mortar stays in place. The UCAV guy usually gets right up and starts runnning away, unless he pops back in a little bird or a tank.

So I dont see a problem with the UCAV being used. Like the snipers on the hill killing me I spawn back in and find a jeep to run his ass over. UCAVers are a challenge to find and sometimes I do. And when I do a dance like fool!

Awkward Dance GIF by MOODMAN

Infiltrator417

Clan
Mar 10, 2022
Upstate New York
If you only realized how many chopper whores I have wiped off the map with a ucav. Don't believe me? Ask Beatyasilly ,Dodge Viper, Murtada, Lowerbird, Johan, Mvnav, Chili,..all of em. The countless lives I have saved from LB farmers. They are my main targets, Ive probably killed more chopper pilots than infantry with a ucav. If I make chopper whores change their game play because I am in there, Ive already won. My next favorite targets are the lame ass snipers that sit up on the power line towers, or up in the hills. They complain that I spam UCAVS which is hilarious considering you can only fire a UCAV once every 30 seconds. How many rounds can a chopper fire in that amount of time?? so who is really spamming? LMAO. Running around on foot trying to dodge tanks, lavs, helo's, jeeps, and other infantry is no easy task. So complain away about ucavs as you sit in your cushy tank or helo with protection. Playing infantry youre out on an island with no protections. We cant fly back to base or hide behind the hills and wait for the next flare or health to generate. If you think its so easy..be my guest and try it. Let us know how you do.

I gotta start whoring more so I can make that list next time :ROFLMAO:

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
Well said resume for the value of the face slapping dildo.

I will add a note to the value of recon. When things are really bad and you can barely get outta base, I am the guy lazing with an suav and pld and helping push the enemy back. Then when they are finally back, I laze those helo fuckers who hide on the other side of the hill with the suav until the go crying under a tower. When the tank bitches get out to rep, I put two rounds in their ass and watch the tank wonder where their driver went. Sometimes, if I am really bored, I use the suav to run over infi -- and yes, you can run over more than one with the same suav(try that with a ucav boys).

Animalllllll

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 26, 2018
Markham, Ontario Canada
Well said resume for the value of the face slapping dildo.

I will add a note to the value of recon. When things are really bad and you can barely get outta base, I am the guy lazing with an suav and pld and helping push the enemy back. Then when they are finally back, I laze those helo fuckers who hide on the other side of the hill with the suav until the go crying under a tower. When the tank bitches get out to rep, I put two rounds in their ass and watch the tank wonder where their driver went. Sometimes, if I am really bored, I use the suav to run over infi -- and yes, you can run over more than one with the same suav(try that with a ucav boys).
Be you're such a meanie!

• Haha
Reactions: Shartshootah

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 3) View details