Why rules in a game where there shouldn't be any?

wantmymoneybacea

Aug 29, 2021
NY
I get bored getting killed by distant takes or heli while the team sits back. Why hold back and not attack the base too or welcoming base rap. Fight or quit. lol.

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

• Haha
Reactions: RedKilla

wantmymoneybacea

Aug 29, 2021
NY
After 2 false bans and starting BF3-4 over for the 3rd time It was the name I chose. I think I popped too many heads on the line in BF3. There were no rules, but I get greedy with the dmr. I guess players don't want to be shot before they get into a tank or heli or spawn with a knife in their throat. I understand.

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
After 2 false bans and starting BF3-4 over for the 3rd time It was the name I chose. I think I popped too many heads on the line in BF3. There were no rules, but I get greedy with the dmr. I guess players don't want to be shot before they get into a tank or heli or spawn with a knife in their throat. I understand.

Is this a valid concern or are you just another disgruntle player?

wantmymoneybacea

Aug 29, 2021
NY
Bar fight, wreck the place, prison rules, that's what I'm talking about. lol. Who's with me. Sound of crickets.

At the time it would have saved me a trip to the flag. lol. It seems tanks could laser other tanks in the base, so idk. Everyone would have to spawn with lock on. lol.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 3) View details