Unfair glitching

NaughtyPinata

Clan Member
Nov 28, 2020
What about the Operation Locker glitch where they put a spawn beacon up above E (no idea how they get up there to begin with)

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
4 years and he's still at it, going to the same spot, throwing C4 out of it. He's been temp banned before for it and decides to do it again. I invited others who were complaining about it in game to comment, so hopefully they'll add their words.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
I think that is same spot that Animallll used to back into. Hard to kill a player in that area other thatn throwing in incendary in front area.

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA
Swear that dude makes a living by finding the cheapest possible way to camp kills and publicly gloating about it.

zRaidenn-__

Sep 16, 2023
Trinidad and Tobago
So a couple of players have found a spot inside the glitch buildings that are very unfair. If you get in that spot, it is impossible to kill you and you are able to kill people. Though a few know about this exploit, few use it because of how incredibly boring it must be. There is one person who does use it constantly: BLASTATRON-lsaf.
Basically, you can throw C4 out of it without have to expose yourself do any danger and there's only one way in so you can not be flanked.
Last problem we had was a long time ago when people were parachuting with PLD, this is the same kind of thing. They were too far to be shot at (or even rendered) but were able to do damage. If you're in this glitch, you can kill people without any way for them to kill you.

I enjoy killing cowards that resort to using the glitch buildings, but this spot has no counter-play and is blatantly unfair.
I know we try to keep the rules at a minimum, but to me this is just straight up cheating via a glitch exploit.
I think that we should give BLASTATRON-lsaf a temp ban or just make it an unlisted rule that you can't use that exploit (or preferably, both).

incendiary Nades. burn the fucker

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
4 years and he's still at it, going to the same spot, throwing C4 out of it. He's been temp banned before for it and decides to do it again. I invited others who were complaining about it in game to comment, so hopefully they'll add their words.
I let me guess. Blastatron?

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
So a couple of players have found a spot inside the glitch buildings that are very unfair. If you get in that spot, it is impossible to kill you and you are able to kill people. Though a few know about this exploit, few use it because of how incredibly boring it must be. There is one person who does use it constantly: BLASTATRON-lsaf.
Basically, you can throw C4 out of it without have to expose yourself do any danger and there's only one way in so you can not be flanked.
Last problem we had was a long time ago when people were parachuting with PLD, this is the same kind of thing. They were too far to be shot at (or even rendered) but were able to do damage. If you're in this glitch, you can kill people without any way for them to kill you.

I enjoy killing cowards that resort to using the glitch buildings, but this spot has no counter-play and is blatantly unfair.
I know we try to keep the rules at a minimum, but to me this is just straight up cheating via a glitch exploit.
I think that we should give BLASTATRON-lsaf a temp ban or just make it an unlisted rule that you can't use that exploit (or preferably, both).

with the way little birds are id glitch to i stopped playing bf4 its not even fun anymore

Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
ehhh they are annoying vipers are annoying guided tank shells annoy me people who lase are annoying its a mixture of everything mostly the lasing and guided shells tho and peoples playstyle became really pussy

Celebrate On My Way GIF by cccomaha

gibruce

Mar 18, 2019

a metro server would be nice

• Haha
Reactions: repeat0ffender