Unfair glitching

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
So a couple of players have found a spot inside the glitch buildings that are very unfair. If you get in that spot, it is impossible to kill you and you are able to kill people. Though a few know about this exploit, few use it because of how incredibly boring it must be. There is one person who does use it constantly: BLASTATRON-lsaf.
Basically, you can throw C4 out of it without have to expose yourself do any danger and there's only one way in so you can not be flanked.
Last problem we had was a long time ago when people were parachuting with PLD, this is the same kind of thing. They were too far to be shot at (or even rendered) but were able to do damage. If you're in this glitch, you can kill people without any way for them to kill you.

I enjoy killing cowards that resort to using the glitch buildings, but this spot has no counter-play and is blatantly unfair.
I know we try to keep the rules at a minimum, but to me this is just straight up cheating via a glitch exploit.
I think that we should give BLASTATRON-lsaf a temp ban or just make it an unlisted rule that you can't use that exploit (or preferably, both).

Reactions: CHUPS_M

ElChangoFeo

Clan
Dec 4, 2019
San Diego
Unfortunately, with the way the little birds a d attack helicopter are dominating the RC1 server spotting and attacking from above seems to be the only way to combat them. Lately it seems like the attack helicopters are hiding behind their perspective hills rather than engaging in the fight.

Maybe it’s time to officially make a rule against hiding in the glitches? It could also be time to put a point cap to discourage point farmers from raping the server.

gemcandy98

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 21, 2020
I completely agree with you Dan.
Couple weeks ago I called out the same low life about the rubble glitch he uses, not the regular ones which are much easier to combat but he hides like a rat in the glitch beneath the building which you can only get to by crawling right over his c4. Its pretty disruptive and you end up needing one or two people constantly sitting on a flag so it doesnt turn because every time you try to kill him you die. Ive tried throwing grenade in there, didnt work. Tried getting in from the other side of the rubble, didnt work.
I doubt it needs a rule since not many people do it as of yet. But soon people will imitate what hes doing and itll become a bigger issue.

|||FOR3X|||

Jun 7, 2020
I think it’s becoming very popular now, I saw it couple times in the last week. Doesn’t also help the fact that lsaf plays on the server a lot so I hope people don’t learn from him/her.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I want to be clear, I don't think we need to ban use use of the regular glitch, just this one spot since it is way more unfair than the regular glitch.

gemcandy98

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 21, 2020
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3otPoO4cfZXsVGkIwM" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-movie-christmas-movies-3otPoO4cfZXsVGkIwM">via GIPHY</a></p>

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
That dude killed me all day two days ago always at a and b. Now I know how he did it. I don't like being in closed spaces. I freak when the game bugs me into rubble. Is parking the jeep at hills and staffing base and killing choppers allowed?

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
The rubble at SW Alpha does the same thing. Rott loves to inhabit it. Jams a beacon so deep its impossible to get to.

gemcandy98

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 21, 2020
The rubble at SW Alpha does the same thing. Rott loves to inhabit it. Jams a beacon so deep its impossible to get to.

I think you might be thinking about the wrong glitch spot....the one were talking about its impossible to put down a beacon. If were on RC1 ill show you which ones they are, as long as you promise not to stare at my ass while Im crawling under the rubble.

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
I have delt with this lowlife before with much the same outcome as Dan LoL...you need a couple people to get them, one in front and one from the side. I have Law'd them out of there a couple times but it's a 1-20 pin point shot from across the street.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
I think you might be thinking about the wrong glitch spot....the one were talking about its impossible to put down a beacon. If were on RC1 ill show you which ones they are, as long as you promise not to stare at my ass while Im crawling under the rubble.

Gem: Dont look at my butt.

Also Gem:

702f2ba3bbb849cdd8aa85f75af3cef4.jpg

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
any chance you got, i can tell you how to drop that bstrd, is way easy than you think.. :D

Izhmash

May 11, 2018
That glitch isn't that big of a deal. You CAN shoot back in where he was through the side. Splash damage from rockets and incendiaries also works if shot through the side.

Additionally, if you enter the building through the top by the crumbled staircase, you can get in there just above him and shoot him. If you come in from the top, you'll be able to shoot him before he can shoot you for some mysterious reason related to the glitch. Rounds coming from the top will penetrate, but the ones going up only go through half the time. That exact same glitch exists in 3 (or is it 4?) spots in AB.