UCAV Call Out Petition

TheKoreanBaby

Clan Member
Clan
Feb 10, 2018
Los Angeles, California
Ucavs are the last bulwark against the snipers who are hidden like fags on the rooftops so far from the flags.
A good ucaver send it from flag zone capping in same time and protect the zone until his last breath ...
How many soldiers of my team I saved from a terrible death by exploding at the last moment the evil one who was going to kill his sentence? HOW? (3 or maybe 4 I dont remember its a fucking big number!)
Plane Crash GIF by memecandy
This. This. It may not be a big bulwark, but it stands between a miserable loss and really miserable loss. The solution to snipers is ... well, they are their own solution. Camper tanks, too. Their influence is unmatched. In the same way a zero in the denominator is immeasurable. The unsullied? Nope, these dudes is super sullied. The Undefined. Not unlike, say, mannequins at a department store or that vampire girl in Let the Right One In.

I didn't start out trying to Toby walk this Toby-ward but did I get to Toby-land?

Who am I kidding? There is only one Toby.

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
This. This. It may not be a big bulwark, but it stands between a miserable loss and really miserable loss. The solution to snipers is ... well, they are their own solution. Camper tanks, too. Their influence is unmatched. In the same way a zero in the denominator is immeasurable. The unsullied? Nope, these dudes is super sullied. The Undefined. Not unlike, say, mannequins at a department store or that vampire girl in Let the Right One In.

I didn't start out trying to Toby walk this Toby-ward but did I get to Toby-land?

Who am I kidding? There is only one Toby.
I am a river to my Brothers!
U Of I Waves GIF by University of Idaho

• Haha
Reactions: Battletons

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details