UCAV Call Out Petition

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
I think it should be renamed Ucav Bitch Player that doesn't help his or her team cap flags. Just another waste of man power on the conquest mode. Take your ass to TDM or DM if all you want to do is set way back and waste people...........STRYKER.
Official weapon of the chimpanzee, hiding behind the fence flinging poo?

everyone poops monkey GIF by NeonMob

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
Lo man. Been what 4 years playing this? Yet to encounter one gadwam squad composed of example 5 tobys with mtb and laying slam mines., If there was there be no more tank players. same 5 tobys with sa or stingers hitting passive menace simultaneously? How long you thin he would fly? Remember fight in 5's Only man that so far Ive heard guide you to its mark is Master Libra. Just seems like a free for all 24/7? Same imagine a squad of 5 Redkills tanks, 5 Stabing Master LIBRAs? Do you appreciate it?
I Dont Get It Parks And Recreation GIF

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
I'm afraid that if that feature was added, it would encourage more people to use the UCAV. I agree with Stryker. UCAV camper is a waste of a good slot.

Aug 7, 2021
Canada
Lo man. Been what 4 years playing this? Yet to encounter one gadwam squad composed of example 5 tobys with mtb and laying slam mines., If there was there be no more tank players. same 5 tobys with sa or stingers hitting passive menace simultaneously? How long you thin he would fly? Remember fight in 5's Only man that so far Ive heard guide you to its mark is Master Libra. Just seems like a free for all 24/7? Same imagine a squad of 5 Redkills tanks, 5 Stabing Master LIBRAs? Do you appreciate it?
I Dont Get It Parks And Recreation GIF
Is this in the wrong thread?

Battletons

Nov 26, 2020
Toulouse
Ucavs are the last bulwark against the snipers who are hidden like fags on the rooftops so far from the flags.
A good ucaver send it from flag zone capping in same time and protect the zone until his last breath ...
How many soldiers of my team I saved from a terrible death by exploding at the last moment the evil one who was going to kill his sentence? HOW? (3 or maybe 4 I dont remember its a fucking big number!)
Plane Crash GIF by memecandy

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details