I am irrationally angry at having to subscribe to Microsoft office to use word and excel

gemcandy98

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 21, 2020
Yall are paying for entertainment and office suite? Just pirate everything, no more wasting money on greedy companies. I didnt even buy a copy of windows and im doing just fine

• Love
Reactions: shiryu_libra

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
This trend will continue as software controlled features take over.
That's why the electric cars are a "thing", u don't pay or obey, they can take your movement, with gasoline they cannot track you or stop you....

And you can still move within 5 minutes of gas

Try that on electric....

"A man that don't learn from the past, is destinated to live it again"

Reactions: whitefish21

Jmonty

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 7, 2018
MI
That's why the electric cars are a "thing", u don't pay or obey, they can take your movement, with gasoline they cannot track you or stop you....

And you can still move within 5 minutes of gas

Try that on electric....

"A man that don't learn from the past, is destinated to live it again"

OnStar and remote tracking and disabling has been a thing for a long time.

Not to mention if you have a smart phone...

Freedom isn't real unless you have a ridiculous amount of money or live in way where you aren't trapped by it maybe.

Digital Lode

Clan
Jul 29, 2018
Mn
OnStar and remote tracking and disabling has been a thing for a long time.

Not to mention if you have a smart phone...

Freedom isn't real unless you have a ridiculous amount of money or live in way where you aren't trapped by it maybe.
I like not being trapped.

Need more people to stand up for device security in a way that isn't government funded.

Reactions: shiryu_libra

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
Hi Clubfoot. Here's a screenshot of an answer that generally explains your question.
Ok so i'm confused as I read something about Gov't tracking us etc etc basically something along those lines. I do understand device security in todays world as me being in the financial industry for over 25 years that's all necessary as people don't want to be hacked and personal info out in the web. I laugh at those who think they are being tracked as people have been tracked right back to whatever either digitally or physically. So unless you want to live in the woods without any ties to the world that's about the only way to escape the bad gov't.
To this I conclude my rant :)

Digital Lode

Clan
Jul 29, 2018
Mn
Ok so i'm confused as I read something about Gov't tracking us etc etc basically something along those lines. I do understand device security in todays world as me being in the financial industry for over 25 years that's all necessary as people don't want to be hacked and personal info out in the web. I laugh at those who think they are being tracked as people have been tracked right back to whatever either digitally or physically. So unless you want to live in the woods without any ties to the world that's about the only way to escape the bad gov't.
To this I conclude my rant :)

In all seriousness, I too laugh at people who are worried about being tracked.

I also do not plan on condemning technology in favor of fear mongering.

I'd rather live in a world where things got better, and not worse. I don't have any grand proposals or solutions. It's fairly easy to not be a piece of shit.

Reactions: Clubfoot1

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
In all seriousness, I too laugh at people who are worried about being tracked.

I also do not plan on condemning technology in favor of fear mongering.

I'd rather live in a world where things got better, and not worse. I don't have any grand proposals or solutions. It's fairly easy to not be a piece of shit.
I agree lets all strive not to be shit :p

Reactions: Digital Lode

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details