Back From The Dead!

Great_Ape

Clan Member
Clan
Hello AARP! I had to leave this family in October 2020 when I moved to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada because the house that my wife really, really, really wanted, is in the middle of nowhere (Grand River) with Satellite Xplorenet internet service (not StarMusk) not much better than dial-up. As of ten days ago, I have officially entered the 21st century, and fiber-op is now an option in my area. GIDDY-UP!!!
Just purchased a new to me, kick ass computer to compliment the fiber-op, so hoping to get back to the games.

Now, it has been 3 years since I played BF-4, I just have to figure out how to get at it. I will get it figured out in the near future.

I hope some of the old boys are still around. Talk to you soon. Ape

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Dont tell him about the claymore message when someone trips one. I want him to find out for himself!

Oh, and welcome back Great Ape!

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Hello AARP! I had to leave this family in October 2020 when I moved to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada because the house that my wife really, really, really wanted, is in the middle of nowhere (Grand River) with Satellite Xplorenet internet service (not StarMusk) not much better than dial-up. As of ten days ago, I have officially entered the 21st century, and fiber-op is now an option in my area. GIDDY-UP!!!
Just purchased a new to me, kick ass computer to compliment the fiber-op, so hoping to get back to the games.

Now, it has been 3 years since I played BF-4, I just have to figure out how to get at it. I will get it figured out in the near future.

I hope some of the old boys are still around. Talk to you soon. Ape
Welcome back!

XtremeDiesel

Strongest Avenger
Nov 30, 2017
South Florida
I member you, welcome back
Animated GIF

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Hey buddy, glad u could find your way back... Hope everything is fine

Discord is the way to go(but I heard alotta voices in my head)

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
Just played a couple of rounds of BF4, not bad, 38-34, a little rusty, Fingers knew what keys to push before the brain knew what was going on lol.
Discord is another story. Where do we hang out and chat? I can't seem to find anyone, and I don't know which key is my mic. LOL I did find squad chat in game though.
Mr Ape we are close very close I'm in Halifax

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
Evening Clubfoot1, I was in Halifax for 35 years until I retired from the Navy and moved to Cape Breton. My house was on Dudley Street, overlooking the military ball fields in Windsor Park. It is between Windsor St, Bayer's Rd, and Connaught Ave.
Hey Great I'm in Cole Harbour I had a buddy that was an MP and we would frequent the MP facility to look up info on the Hells A so I knew who the wannabees were so I could keep them outta the cabaret I was running at the time.

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
How cool! What year?

Early-mid 90s BNL was my wife and my favorite band. My wife stalked them after a show to get autographs. She also won an autographed guitar.
That would of been mid 90's they even mention the Cabaret that I was GM, for song called Hello City. They apologized for the not so great cut up of the bar but it saw many many top bands go through there.

• Love
Reactions: Jyrodelix

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
That would of been mid 90's they even mention the Cabaret that I was GM, for song called Hello City. They apologized for the not so great cut up of the bar but it saw many many top bands go through there.
Another little tidbit of Canadiana....they played that night with a band called Sandbox a University band of the day and one of the members Mike Smith AKA "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys was in that band and the singer of Sandbox Paul Murray was the Nephew of none other then Anne Murray. We would go golfing after the gig early morning when no one was up because the bar closed at 4 am and after doing cash out I would meet him to play a round of whack fuck

• Love
Reactions: Jyrodelix

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
Now I have to put BNL in rotation. Brings back good memories of early days of me and the missus'. 💘