AARP Player Cheat Protection

WelFed

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 16, 2016
I suspect that something is off as it has not Flagged Red Dawn or you J!

EAT MY PUSSY!

jaggerwild

Dec 7, 2019
It looked like I got booted by a player yesterday, after I C4ed a Vehicle(name was ISOsomething or ISAsomething)?

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Lets see if it catches some of the asshats we have suspected for quite some time. Lets see how those people with the [AMOK] tag fair out now...................STRYKER.

jaggerwild

Dec 7, 2019
I was on last night, was a LOT of BS going on, suddenly I got booted it didn't give a reason(just said booted by Admin)? I don't cheat look at my stats its clear I do not, but I do attack flags.

Friedshrimpy

Clan Member
Feb 19, 2019
Mr. Jagger, perhaps it was a member who joined and maybe you were at bottom of score board and got the boot. There are very few other reasons why you would have been kicked. A very high ping, idle too long, missing ping, use of racial, religious, or political in chat. Hopefully you were able to rejoin sir. We definitely appreciate you choosing our AARP servers for your entertainment.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
I was on last night, was a LOT of BS going on, suddenly I got booted it didn't give a reason(just said booted by Admin)? I don't cheat look at my stats its clear I do not, but I do attack flags.

You might have been booted for a VIP member. I’d guess it’s a 99.9999 percent chance it’s not a manual boot. Very few are...

jaggerwild

Dec 7, 2019
I gotchas THANK YOU, I figured so. ON the C flag there was a DEEP hole under one of the Tree Stumps, I was using it to hide, so I thought maybe.........TY!

sporejones

Aug 1, 2017
AdKats is suppose to take care of the aimbots.. Many foreign nationalists seem to be heavily using aimbots... Shooting through rock ledges and walls with sniper rifles.

L0uiscipher

Apr 18, 2020
Also don't forget about the other layer when players may suspect someone of a cheat, that's a good measure at times too, but some do it because they are not good enough and think the person is cheating...

L0uiscipher

Apr 18, 2020
One more thing....

I am hearing that PunkBuster is someone accusing an actual good player of cheating when he/she is not cheating at all...

That is one that I am really afraid of.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details