AARP Player Cheat Protection

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
All-

This is a post explaining the AARP commitment to running a clean, fair gaming environment. Currently we have five layers of cheat detection. Explained below...

1.) Fair Fight - FairFight by GameBlocks is a real time cheat detection and suppression system. FairFight is non-invasive, customizable and engine agnostic. It does not reside on the player's computer and does not examine the players' devices or perpetually look for the latest hacks. FairFight uses our proprietary GameChanger™ rule engine along with advanced database structures to evaluate players' real-time gameplay actions. FairFight combines algorithmic models that assess an array of statistical markers to identify possible cheating, and cross-checks these measurements using objective gameplay reporting to Make it a FairFight™ for everyone.

2.) Punk Buster - PunkBuster is a computer program that is designed to detect software used for cheating in online games. It does this by scanning the memory contents of the local machine. A computer identified as using cheats may be banned from connecting to protected servers.

3.) PB-Bans - Anti-cheat community offering full support for PunkBuster enabled games including a global ban list for server admins and leagues. Our PBBans Hub now offers multi-streaming and live banning for all Punkbuster supported games.

4.) BF4BD - Database maintained by community enthusiasts players that finds cheaters collected from a combination of cheat software databases and statistics.

5.) Adkats - Real time game statistics running on our server that calculates accuracy possibility. Performs real time bans based on player stats in game.

So while its not perfect, a cheater is going to be hard pressed to play for a long period on AARP.

Rest easy!

Battlecat204

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 14, 2017
ohhhh...no it makes sense.

In game chat registered a ban on Mythbrutally for HSK. I thought this was a global ban but perhaps server admin only?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z5iYYoLPS3I" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Battlecat204

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 14, 2017
The in game chat box scrolled to Mythbrutally banned for HSK.

The video i posted should show it....

Akula20342

Jan 11, 2018
Not trying to down play the efforts of the server admins by any means. 5 layers of protection is better than nothing but we need to remember that as soon as a cheat counter measure is released a COUNTER counter measure is usually released. Sometimes within 24 hours. BF1 was hacked the day it came out.

Still though it’s better than a shot in the crotch ;)

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
There will never be 100% protection. This is why I don't play any games on Steam. Their VAC system sucks. PB is the best way to go IMHO. And more and more games are getting away from it. Which is why BF1 was full of hacks from day 1.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Not trying to down play the efforts of the server admins by any means. 5 layers of protection is better than nothing but we need to remember that as soon as a cheat counter measure is released a COUNTER counter measure is usually released. Sometimes within 24 hours. BF1 was hacked the day it came out.

Still though it’s better than a shot in the crotch ;)

True, EA is not really too concerned in making games locked from cheats. But we have all these measures running plus spectating (should be working today) and redkilla streams screen shots on suspects. Hard pressed to find another server with this much anti cheat efforts.

whereamIagain

Clan
Dec 27, 2016
Plattsburgh, New York
True, EA is not really too concerned in making games locked from cheats. But we have all these measures running plus spectating (should be working today) and redkilla streams screen shots on suspects. Hard pressed to find another server with this much anti cheat efforts.

You guys do a great job with this. This server is the best in my book, thanks to you guys. I went to servers where a guy killed me while standing on a cloud and invisible. I only saw the gun floating in the air. Needless to say I have never played in that server again.

Red_Dawn_FTG1

Founder
Administrator
Jul 25, 2015
actually we had been watching Coyote at least 3 or 4 days... many complaints, votebans, and suspect play. we spectated him and discussed. I think what did it for me was when he tried to deceive us here in the forum and came in with a second name.

not cool.

you can continue to argue or accept what has happened and move on.

so far, there is no ban for you.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
actually we had been watching Coyote at least 3 or 4 days... many complaints, votebans, and suspect play. we spectated him and discussed. I think what did it for me was when he tried to deceive us here in the forum and came in with a second name.

not cool.

you can continue to argue or accept what has happened and move on.

so far, there is no ban for you.

Don't you realize complaints and negativity fixes everything???

rdubblet

Feb 23, 2018
so he asks you to check him out and confirm he's not hacking

you confirm he's never been banned

it seems you suspect he doesn't own the Quban account, if he was to come into the server onto it, what would you do then??

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details