AARP Player Cheat Protection

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
One more thing....

I am hearing that PunkBuster is someone accusing an actual good player of cheating when he/she is not cheating at all...

That is one that I am really afraid of.
Is it the same one where players avoid bans using stolen accounts? These stolen accounts being the same place you buy cheats. Asking for a friend.

Reactions: L0uiscipher

L0uiscipher

Apr 18, 2020
Is it the same one where players avoid bans using stolen accounts? These stolen accounts being the same place you buy cheats. Asking for a friend.
They actually sell user names to people ? I know I am totally Green now Wow just wow!

L0uiscipher

Apr 18, 2020
I think I heard it on here from that sniper guy that was stated at cheating but it was said that Punkbuster even make mistakes on good players of cheating. I think I typed the other part wrong. My Bad.

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
All-

This is a post explaining the AARP commitment to running a clean, fair gaming environment. Currently we have five layers of cheat detection. Explained below...

1.) Fair Fight - FairFight by GameBlocks is a real time cheat detection and suppression system. FairFight is non-invasive, customizable and engine agnostic. It does not reside on the player's computer and does not examine the players' devices or perpetually look for the latest hacks. FairFight uses our proprietary GameChanger™ rule engine along with advanced database structures to evaluate players' real-time gameplay actions. FairFight combines algorithmic models that assess an array of statistical markers to identify possible cheating, and cross-checks these measurements using objective gameplay reporting to Make it a FairFight™ for everyone.

2.) Punk Buster - PunkBuster is a computer program that is designed to detect software used for cheating in online games. It does this by scanning the memory contents of the local machine. A computer identified as using cheats may be banned from connecting to protected servers.

3.) PB-Bans - Anti-cheat community offering full support for PunkBuster enabled games including a global ban list for server admins and leagues. Our PBBans Hub now offers multi-streaming and live banning for all Punkbuster supported games.

4.) BF4BD - Database maintained by community enthusiasts players that finds cheaters collected from a combination of cheat software databases and statistics.

5.) Adkats - Real time game statistics running on our server that calculates accuracy possibility. Performs real time bans based on player stats in game.

So while its not perfect, a cheater is going to be hard pressed to play for a long period on AARP.

Rest easy!
Thank you, I feel safer <3
Bb22 GIF by Big Brother

Homnibus72

Clan
Aug 14, 2021
virginia
A big shoutout to everyone that has a hand in keeping the clans servers clean! Your works do not go unnoticed and you are appreciated beyond measure by providing as clean of a game as possible, This is clearly the reason folks keep coming back and staying. Thanks for what you guys/gals do.

iu

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details