wanderingagain

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
The easiest way for PB to figure out if they have a problem with their software would be to look at the operating system's of the offender's, if they are all on win7 then you yourself have the problem...if there are some win10's in there your good to go.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
The easiest way for PB to figure out if they have a problem with their software would be to look at the operating system's of the offender's, if they are all on win7 then you yourself have the problem...if there are some win10's in there your good to go.

They won't tell us, and we don't know for sure. All we have are the claims of those who've been caught. It's no better than circumstantial evidence. We don't have a snapshot of their running Services and Applications from the time of their ban or anything. It's been a very, very long time since they've reversed any bans, and I doubt they'll be doing it anytime soon.

Interestingly, if you look at the ban list, 84180 is iterative. There's a previous 84179 ban. Probably the same program, just updated. If it was Windows 7, then we'd see the same 81668 ban, since many of you think that's the false-flag culprit.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
They won't tell us, and we don't know for sure. All we have are the claims of those who've been caught. It's no better than circumstantial evidence. We don't have a snapshot of their running Services and Applications from the time of their ban or anything. It's been a very, very long time since they've reversed any bans, and I doubt they'll be doing it anytime soon.

Interestingly, if you look at the ban list, 84180 is iterative. There's a previous 84179 ban. Probably the same program, just updated. If it was Windows 7, then we'd see the same 81668 ban, since many of you think that's the false-flag culprit.

Solid analysis.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
So long John, you are going to be missed. We can still say hi to each other on FB, and I will always remain in your corner about being a clean player...............STRYKER.

whereamIagain

Clan
Dec 27, 2016
Plattsburgh, New York
Hi guys,

I'll still come around once in awhile to bother you guys. For those that think it was any of the hardware I just plug and play anything I get from Walmart. If it works I don't worry about any software it comes with. I can use a computer and install simple hardware and software but that's it. I've been play for years and started play BF4 on windows vista maybe I should have stayed on Vista. Guys I understand that the ban looks bad and I have not hacked, that is childish. Even if I would have been stupid enough to do it once I would have not been that stupid to do it twice.

love you guys

Santana

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details