wanderingagain

whereamIagain

Clan
Dec 27, 2016
Plattsburgh, New York
So I got hit with another on of those stupid hack BS. I want to thank you guys for everything. I will fight it but i know I'll just get the standard letter and will not be helped. I know it looks bad and I'll not even try to defend myself since I know I'll probably not even be believed. Get windows 10 guys, 7 doesn't cut it anymore. I don't hack and my stats will prove it. I will be building a new computer with new software. I might get the game again but It'll be awhile before I do. Again I want to thank you guys for everything and appritiate the friendships I've made here. Keep the server clean. Bye everyone.

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
Wow!!! Wander that is so sad what is going on, maybe one day stop or will meet in another server bud!

Raynet11

Clan Member
Clan
Nov 27, 2017
IL , Chicago
10 year old OS , come on people.. I'm still wondering how anyone get's their hardware to work driver wise with a 10 year old OS ? like legit curious.. I have 5 year old hardware on Win 10 and I thought my setup was aged...

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
To be clear, it's highly unlikely, that even a low-level Kernel update to Win7 (which was done back in Jan-Mar 2018 for Spectre) would of triggered PunkBuster. The PB devs aren't morons. Windows 7 doesn't receive Security or Feature Updates anymore.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Not sure Karek but I believe Win 7 will be updated till the fist of the year. People you can still get the Win 10 update form the official site for free..............STRYKER.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Not sure Karek but I believe Win 7 will be updated till the fist of the year. People you can still get the Win 10 update form the official site for free..............STRYKER.

I updated but you havent been able to get it for free for a while. They stopped that 6 months after its release.

You are right about the updates to the end of year though

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details