Voice and Webcam plugin for the AARP site.

TheABCCAMPER

Clan Member
Clan
May 25, 2018
Sup all, I just wanted to share with y'all a Word Press Plugin that my wife and I use on our Social Media Network site that we have been working on for about two months (FaceBook sucks donkey balls) !!! It's called Comet Chat and it is AWESOME! Far superior to Facebook's voice calls and webcam chat. You can have multi people on the same voice or video call. I know this site is an HTML site, but you could make a single WordPress page with a password then link to it from the AARP site. There is a free 7-day demo, if y'all like it I would be willing to pay for half of the first months fees. I know that the clan has a Discord server, but Discord records all voice chat and also tracks you via fingerprinting. Read all about finger Printing here ( https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/features/block-fingerprinting/ ) Just something to consider, so no worries if you are not into it :)

Camper

TheABCCAMPER

Clan Member
Clan
May 25, 2018
Sup all, I just wanted to share with y'all a Word Press Plugin that my wife and I use on our Social Media Network site that we have been working on for about two months (FaceBook sucks donkey balls) !!! It's called Comet Chat and it is AWESOME! Far superior to Facebook's voice calls and webcam chat. You can have multi people on the same voice or video call. I know this site is an HTML site, but you could make a single WordPress page with a password then link to it from the AARP site. There is a free 7-day demo, if y'all like it I would be willing to pay for half of the first months fees. I know that the clan has a Discord server, but Discord records all voice chat and also tracks you via fingerprinting. Read all about finger Printing here ( https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/features/block-fingerprinting/ ) Just something to consider, so no worries if you are not into it :)

Camper
Here is the link to CometChat https://www.cometchat.com/go-pricing

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
Thank you, ABC!

What is fingerprinting?​

Fingerprinting is a type of online tracking that’s more invasive than ordinary cookie-based tracking. A digital fingerprint is created when a company makes a unique profile of you based on your computer hardware, software, add-ons, and even preferences. Your settings like the screen you use, the fonts installed on your computer, and even your choice of a web browser can all be used to create a fingerprint.

If you have a commonly used laptop, PC or smartphone, it may be harder to uniquely identify your device through fingerprinting. However, the more unique add-ons, fonts, and settings you have, the easier you’ll be likely to find. Companies can use this unique combination of information to create your fingerprint. That's why Firefox blocks known fingerprinting, so you can still use your favorite extensions, themes and customization without being followed by ads.

Fingerprinting is bad for the web​

The practice of fingerprinting allows you to be tracked for months, even when you clear your browser storage or use private browsing mode — disregarding clear indications from you that you don’t want to be tracked. Despite a near complete agreement between standards bodies and browser vendors that fingerprinting is harmful, its use on the web has steadily increased over the past decade.

Firefox blocks fingerprinting​

The latest Firefox browser protects you against fingerprinting by blocking third-party requests to companies that are known to participate in fingerprinting. We’ve worked hard to enable this privacy protection while not breaking the websites you enjoy visiting. (Read more here, if you want the technical details.)

And it’s not a deep setting you need to dig around to find. In the latest Firefox browser, fingerprint blocking is the standard, default setting. Visit your privacy protections dashboard to see how you’re being tracked behind the scenes and how Firefox prevents it.

You probably wouldn’t appreciate someone tracking your moves in real life. There’s no reason to accept it online. If you don’t already have Firefox, download and protect yourself from digital fingerprinting.

Reactions: TheABCCAMPER

TheABCCAMPER

Clan Member
Clan
May 25, 2018
Thank you, ABC!

What is fingerprinting?​

Fingerprinting is a type of online tracking that’s more invasive than ordinary cookie-based tracking. A digital fingerprint is created when a company makes a unique profile of you based on your computer hardware, software, add-ons, and even preferences. Your settings like the screen you use, the fonts installed on your computer, and even your choice of a web browser can all be used to create a fingerprint.

If you have a commonly used laptop, PC or smartphone, it may be harder to uniquely identify your device through fingerprinting. However, the more unique add-ons, fonts, and settings you have, the easier you’ll be likely to find. Companies can use this unique combination of information to create your fingerprint. That's why Firefox blocks known fingerprinting, so you can still use your favorite extensions, themes and customization without being followed by ads.

Fingerprinting is bad for the web​

The practice of fingerprinting allows you to be tracked for months, even when you clear your browser storage or use private browsing mode — disregarding clear indications from you that you don’t want to be tracked. Despite a near complete agreement between standards bodies and browser vendors that fingerprinting is harmful, its use on the web has steadily increased over the past decade.

Firefox blocks fingerprinting​

The latest Firefox browser protects you against fingerprinting by blocking third-party requests to companies that are known to participate in fingerprinting. We’ve worked hard to enable this privacy protection while not breaking the websites you enjoy visiting. (Read more here, if you want the technical details.)

And it’s not a deep setting you need to dig around to find. In the latest Firefox browser, fingerprint blocking is the standard, default setting. Visit your privacy protections dashboard to see how you’re being tracked behind the scenes and how Firefox prevents it.

You probably wouldn’t appreciate someone tracking your moves in real life. There’s no reason to accept it online. If you don’t already have Firefox, download and protect yourself from digital fingerprinting.
You are welcome m8! Sorry for the double post. I am tired all the time and on pain and anxiety meds so I do stupid shit like that sometimes !!! lol

Camper

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
You are welcome m8! Sorry for the double post. I am tired all the time and on pain and anxiety meds so I do stupid shit like that sometimes !!! lol

Camper
Hehe, no worry sir. Dude I saw the Chinese have many teas for your affliction. For example, being a pothead for decades. iN FLORENCE ITALY FOR 20 MINS, i STARTED A SMALL CROWD AT DAVID STATUTE. People stood and watched mosquitos die on my arms when biting me. Poor lil skeeters overdosed during my blood. Fleas won't even touch me in the summertime at the park. yet I noticed if you buy stress teaas called yoga teas at amazon. This chit will make you even catch a buzz when smoking. ancient races will have cures if not helpers. In Italy, Iran, China, and Mexico the affliction is common in those countries. Hope you feel better. I have a china town here. If you can't find a certain tea let me know sir ill send it to you.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details