BuffMistery

May 7, 2024
Canada
Username: BuffMistery

What are you reporting? Toxic Player

Who are you reporting? cptROCHA

Date & Time of Incident? May 7th, 2024

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident cptROCHA spent the entire game ramming friendly vehicles with friendly assets.

Proof or Evidence? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to Video https://youtu.be/MW9vH1eG82o

dfsatan

Clan
Dec 11, 2019
ATL
He has done that to me to try to flip me over . Told him was going to report him he said can not ban me i will get a new account.

ICP003

Jan 15, 2024
Sacramento, Stupidfornia
Thanks for reporting this. I could tolerate this if he was on the other team, but on the same team? There are some I dislike and I'm sure some don't like me as well but I will still help out and repair and assist for the good of the team. I'm a LAV whore and spend most of my time in it. If I notice another LAV guy, I allow them to drive, instead of hogging it up. HECTOR and Hydro actions shown me that, Thanks guys. As for Rocha, he is a good player, but he accuses me for hacking, for flying into my ever-so-slow tow missles. He kills me more than I kill hi,. Not sure whats got into him lately.

zRaidenn-__

Sep 16, 2023
Trinidad and Tobago
Username: BuffMistery

What are you reporting? Toxic Player

Who are you reporting? cptROCHA

Date & Time of Incident? May 7th, 2024

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident cptROCHA spent the entire game ramming friendly vehicles with friendly assets.

Proof or Evidence? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to Video
he just doesnt understand how easy towing is and thinks its cheats. i play with him a lot and never seen him do this

Who has watched this thread (Total: 5) View details