vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
Username: vertical_breach

What are you reporting? Cheater

Who are you reporting? Call-me-if-u-can + hi-bf4-2024

Date & Time of Incident? 3/19/2024 + 3/20/2024

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident Viper team that was unkillable due to super accurate tows and cannon fire. Rarely used TV and could hit tows consistently no matter the angle and distance. You could dodge tows last minute meaning that it was some sort of overlay hack being used to track as the mechanics of the tow haven't changed. They would both switch off as the gunner and pilot consistently performing the tow hits with precision accuracy time after time.

+ low level accounts, high ping, high K/D

The first video I captured shows me lasing in west end - north D tower in the 2nd game. They were able to consistently tow snipe me out with pinpoint accuracy from over 550 meters. I will splice the viper deaths and add link when I have a chance as an add on (added). Ignore chat, I have my chat audio turned off.

From my research, I surmise that lots of players are using these external overlay programs to exploit the tow for accuracy.

Proof or Evidence? File(s) attached

Link to Video

Attachments

• BF4 2024-03-20 003710.png
    BF4 2024-03-20 003710.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA
Got to experience these two guys bullshit first hand last night.

They sat in the enemy hills and threw tows as soon as the AH left spawn. Tows where curving around and down hills at extreme angles. Even the gunner was hitting 30mm fire from 200m on the other juking chopper with ease. Seemed to fire both tows and the TV within about 2 seconds usually leading to a double hit and instant kill. Always seemed to know the exact position and range of the enemy AH and did nothing else all game.

Never seen such "skill" from other notable pilots in my life.

Last edited:

Dodge_Viper

Clan
Dec 28, 2020
Bristol, England
The call me when you can guy is hitting you with tvs. The other guy is hitting you withs tows. They make differant sounds on impact. The tv has the boom sound.

Hard to see the distance with the resolution but that tow on the second video at 1:32 does seem very odd. Can't see the chopper (behind the hill?) but he bends a tow straight at you and nearly hits. Oo

Last edited:
Reactions: 762sledge

762sledge

Feb 7, 2022
Canada
Call-me is gunning and using TVs.

There's only 3 tow kills, from the pilot hi-bf4 in the second video, twice he had height advantage which makes it much easier to hit.

The guy saying "sit" reminds me of some other toxic clown that was playing here, don't remember the name.

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA
Dodge, I'm watching the tows turn corners and follow the chopper down hills out of visual range at hundreds of meters first hand. I have quite a bit of experience in the AH and none of what I saw last night looked natural to me.

If you get the chance to fly against these asshats you will see for yourself.

762sledge

Feb 7, 2022
Canada
Hard to see the distance with the resolution but that tow on the second video at 1:32 does seem very odd. Can't see the chopper (behind the hill?) but he bends a tow straight at you and nearly hits. Oo

1:32 looks like prefiring a tow upwards from behind the hill and then popping up and guiding it on-to target.

There's nothing really sus in the videos.

Would be interested to see what Dave saw.

Its possible to bend the tow down behind hills with a little flick but you're either lucky or as vert says, have esp to know where to put it.

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA
1:32 looks like prefiring a tow upwards from behind the hill and then popping up and guiding it on-to target.

Its possible to bend the tow down behind hills with a little flick but you're either lucky or as vert says, have esp to know where to put it.

I'll try and record tonight if I see them on.

Needles to say "lucky shots" doesn't really cover what I saw.

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA

You'll be shooting blind from behind the hill and you can see the smoke trail just past me as I transitioned from 3rd person to first to dodge. Tows are duller and smaller vs TV shots are brighter and the ring is slightly larger. That was a TOW.

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
Please make sure you are recording. Can't really accept only hearsay.
Attempting to spectate them, and recording that could also be interesting.
It's pretty clear from the recordings, not sure what speculation there is. Even their cannons are ridiculously accurate from 500M away, you'd have a problem with POS ID with zoom at that distance. As if the TOW from the hill wasn't evidence enough.

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA
About 4-5 more regular pilots reporting tonight on those two. Hi-hd saw the writing on the wall and quit early. His buddy decided to stay and continue his obvious BS.

Reactions: dfsatan

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Username: vertical_breach

What are you reporting? Cheater

Who are you reporting? Call-me-if-u-can + hi-bf4-2024

Date & Time of Incident? 3/19/2024 + 3/20/2024

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident Viper team that was unkillable due to super accurate tows and cannon fire. Rarely used TV and could hit tows consistently no matter the angle and distance. You could dodge tows last minute meaning that it was some sort of overlay hack being used to track as the mechanics of the tow haven't changed. They would both switch off as the gunner and pilot consistently performing the tow hits with precision accuracy time after time.

+ low level accounts, high ping, high K/D

The first video I captured shows me lasing in west end - north D tower in the 2nd game. They were able to consistently tow snipe me out with pinpoint accuracy from over 550 meters. I will splice the viper deaths and add link when I have a chance as an add on (added). Ignore chat, I have my chat audio turned off.

From my research, I surmise that lots of players are using these external overlay programs to exploit the tow for accuracy.

Proof or Evidence? File(s) attached

Link to Video

did you really link the cheat lmao and also fuck cheaters but at least they dont sit on towers lasing people

Reactions: 762sledge
Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
did you really link the cheat lmao and also fuck cheaters but at least they dont sit on towers lasing people
angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

• Haha
Reactions: gibruce

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
Whether I link it here or it's out there doesn't make a difference, 2 min google search. The idea is to provide context to the work around cheats that are available. If someone is motivated enough, they will decide to do what they will. We're all adults.

Lastly, I'm not sure what the problem with using the PLD is? I get lased all the time in the air from all weapons systems. It's like saying fuck cheaters but at least they don't use lock ons on people....

Reactions: Jmonty

762sledge

Feb 7, 2022
Canada
Whether I link it here or it's out there doesn't make a difference, 2 min google search. The idea is to provide context

Context or confirmation bias?

FWIW I flew against these two the other night with kingching and all im gonna say is if y'all think these guys are cheating then don't fly against lasthyperion

Last edited:

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
Context or confirmation bias?

FWIW I flew against these two the other night with kingching and all im gonna say is if y'all think these guys are cheating then don't fly against lasthyperion
Punkbuster has issues detecting anything with overlays as it just reads the file. We still have infantry flying across the map from time to time, and that's modification of game mechanics. The smarter folks learn how to play and add a bit of juice from time to time as to not get perma banned. I call that supplementing.

Hyperion and I are great. I've seen how he flies and have flown with him quite a bit.

I didn't have issues with him as much as I did these guys. Completely ridiculous. Also, if you're being called out for cheating, I would think anyone with half a brain would dial it down a bit.

Last edited: