Razcora

JesseUCAVedYou

Banned
May 27, 2020
Onalaska, Texas, USA
Me and Th3_Mikey_P were in the attack chopper when we noticed a player glitched into an out of bounds spot. They were inside of the dam on Lancing Dam barely sticking out. This was hardcore so we attempted to see if this player could be damaged in this spot, and they could not. We fired both attack choppers weapons at them and nothing. They simply suicided when they got caught. I went back after this and jumped out of the chopper to the same spot. I got the out of bounds timer. They were up there long enough to die from this timer, but it appears they have it disabled somehow.

Here is the video. First half is us finding them and attempting to damage. Second half is me going back and finding the out of bounds timer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EFcuhu77b8U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Re: Razcora - Could not be damaged. Wall glitched. Not dying from out of bounds.

Me and Th3_Mikey_P were in the attack chopper when we noticed a player glitched into an out of bounds spot. They were inside of the dam on Lancing Dam barely sticking out. This was hardcore so we attempted to see if this player could be damaged in this spot, and they could not. We fired both attack choppers weapons at them and nothing. They simply suicided when they got caught. I went back after this and jumped out of the chopper to the same spot. I got the out of bounds timer. They were up there long enough to die from this timer, but it appears they have it disabled somehow.

Here is the video. First half is us finding them and attempting to damage. Second half is me going back and finding the out of bounds timer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EFcuhu77b8U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice catch... you could never see him

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Re: Razcora - Could not be damaged. Wall glitched. Not dying from out of bounds.

nope. we only saw them because of the friendly tag.

now, the issue remaind, cuz if he move that position, means, somewhere close to the Dam, there's a glitch like Locker Map, that u could get into the walls and move all over the map, without issues, and the only way to come out, it's suicide, and as it seems, he's support, so he doesnt run outta bullets while shooting ppl

JesseUCAVedYou

Banned
May 27, 2020
Onalaska, Texas, USA

now, the issue remaind, cuz if he move that position, means, somewhere close to the Dam, there's a glitch like Locker Map, that u could get into the walls and move all over the map, without issues, and the only way to come out, it's suicide, and as it seems, he's support, so he doesnt run outta bullets while shooting ppl

There's definitely something there. We lit him up and his only escape from that spot was suicide which means he knew what he was doing. The out of bounds timer is what got me most. I almost died just getting to that spot, yet he was up there for a while and never died.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 2) View details