mustbethetitties

mustbethetitties

Sep 3, 2016
Red! i just tried to post in the appeals forum. How did this happen? i've never once used a hack in any of the Battlefield editions.

Yes, I'm still archiac as hell and running Windows 7. What does this mean?

What is an Even Balance Violation? I'm so confused.

I've been a member of AARP, I did drop the 'AARP' handle before my nickname long ago simply because I like being solo. Nevertheless, I've always enjoyed playing with AARP folks and the RC servers. Even made a small donation with Jeremy since I appreciate playing on this server greatly.

Red, can you please give me information as to why I was banned?

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Red! i just tried to post in the appeals forum. How did this happen? i've never once used a hack in any of the Battlefield editions.

Yes, I'm still archiac as hell and running Windows 7. What does this mean?

What is an Even Balance Violation? I'm so confused.

I've been a member of AARP, I did drop the 'AARP' handle before my nickname long ago simply because I like being solo. Nevertheless, I've always enjoyed playing with AARP folks and the RC servers. Even made a small donation with Jeremy since I appreciate playing on this server greatly.

Red, can you please give me information as to why I was banned?

It means you need to get windows 10 and a new account

mustbethetitties

Sep 3, 2016
Well this hit me like a freight train.

What do you mean by "every one we have caught"? I was caught doing something?

I've already made the appeal, but lol my chances are that dire? Man..

mustbethetitties

Sep 3, 2016
Man, this hurts. I may be an old junky Windows 7 using noob but I'm no game cheat. Never used any hacks and have always sought to be a good steward for playing the objective on the server.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Not this windows 7 shit again and not my titties.

I don't think anyone believes titties cheats.

Evenbalance wont do shit.

If you get a new account make sure you upgrade your comp to windows 10 before you play.

May I suggest EvenBiggerTitties as an account name. BF4 is $20 but you may be able to find it cheaper.

mustbethetitties

Sep 3, 2016
I may be an old, junky Windows 7 using noob but I'm no cheat.

If I may ask again, why was I banned and reported to PB? What evidence (or suspicion??) is there of any hacking?

mustbethetitties

Sep 3, 2016
Thank you for the responses. I'll see what to do from here.

Right now I feel like retiring after being hit with such an injustice. Banned across PB? Geez. Not sure if I want to re-buy and do this again with fear that I could get banned for nothing. Would you?

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Sorry, didnt think my previous post went through. I AM NOOB

LOL

Its not that someone reported you. Its part of the scan punkbuster does for known hacks. The theory is that something in Win7 has been triggering a false positive. Thats why upgrading to 10 is a must.

Animalllllll

Clan Member
Clan
Aug 26, 2018
Markham, Ontario Canada
Thank you for the responses. I'll see what to do from here.

Right now I feel like retiring after being hit with such an injustice. Banned across PB? Geez. Not sure if I want to re-buy and do this again with fear that I could get banned for nothing. Would you?

You need both, windows 10 and a new bf4 game. Do it and show us your tits!

Red_Dawn_FTG1

Founder
Administrator
Jul 25, 2015
titties, upgrade to a Win10 and get a new account. they are cheap. could be fun rebuilding your player back to where you are.

guys are spot on that we can not do anything.

BTW - Motorboat would be a great new name!

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details