Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
JustShootMe221

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/JustShootMe221/

Autobanned for HSK twice from our server 2/4/18:

For this check only automatic weapons from specific categories are used in the calculation. This includes Sub Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Carbines, and Machine Guns. Handguns, snipers, equipment, etc are not included since their HSK values can vary drastically. This limit is simple, if the headshot/kill percentage for any valid weapon is greater than your trigger level, the ban is issued. HSK percentage for even the top competitive players caps at 38%, so we set our value much higher than that. We started with 70% HS/K, and no false positives were found with that value, but lower as desired. The minimum acceptable value we allowed during testing was 50%, and that's where we have it now. 100 kills with the weapon in question are required to trigger this check.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/JustShootMe221

Labelled as SUSPECTED CHEATING!

Removed from AARP platoon and banned perm. Did not respond or explain to my message yet.

Red_Dawn_FTG1

Founder
Administrator
Jul 25, 2015
would like to hear his excuse.... hate to see a platoon member outed, but need to see this play through!

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017

His reasoning actually makes sense. I remember people doing similar things in BF2 to get weapons unlocks. Two people, usually friends, would go to an almost empty server, go on opposite teams and one would set up a spawn beacon where one would just spawn and kill or get killed over and over to get an unlock.

Last edited:

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017
His reasoning actually makes sense. I remember people doing similar things in BF2 to get weapons unlocks. Two people, usually friends, would go to an almost empty server, go on opposite teams and one would set up a spawn beacon where one would just spawn and kill or get killed over and over to get an unlock.

Yup I knew many people who did that. I am not sure that counted in stats back then.

Justshootme221

Dec 20, 2016
I spent an hours or so yesterday after you gave me the information and went to 247fairplay and appealed my ban, I then went to try to play and did get kicked for the same HSK(head shot Kill) so I will explain again I did do shot swapping early on and have not done for years and I have played here for a few years I just joined and donated $30.00 to help keep the server running, I gained no advantage at all I do not use aimbots and never have.

I enjoy playing on your server and I did thank you for the info in the chat and this is the first time I have been back.

You are talking about me like I am some kind of a Dick which sometimes I am like all of us but I did not deserve this at all.

Please reconsider and keep the $30.00 dollars either way which I am sure you were planning on anyway.

This truly sucks as I enjoy this group.

Thank You
Chris Hartmann

Slow1inTexas

Clan Member
Aug 15, 2017
I have known this guy since 8th grade. He is no cheater and I to traded shoot with him a couple of years back to get somethings unlocked. I have truly enjoyed playing with all of the members and if he is a cheat then I must be one too. He was the man that got into Battlefield starting with 1942 or Vietnam not sure which was first. I told him to join your group as all of you seemed fair and fun to play with. True we don't always play the game the way serious players do as we do it for fun and enjoy spending time together as we have all of our lives. Wish you would look at all of his stats and see he is as shitty a player as me. We just like to have fun. I hope you will allow him to continue to play on your server so that we can continue to have fun with the rest of the members.

Last edited:

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
I dont know if this is up for a member vote, but if it is my vote is to UNBAN. Shot swapping isn't a hack which is what this new metric of analysis was intended to capture. This is clearly a false positive with a viable excuse.

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017
I am concerned that Slow1 has known him since 8th grade. Slow is constantly hacking my KDR by making me laugh too much and not paying attention! I agree if research proves otherwise, welcome him back.....

Slow1inTexas

Clan Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hey don't hold it against him because he knows me. Thanks for the support of my long time friend, Wiz and Whitefish.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
No one is saying Chris is cheating using software rather the stat based cheat recognition is saying what is quoted above. We are discussing way to handle this going forward. Sorry for delay as some involved are not available. In other words Chris, nobody thinks you are a bad person. In fact we all like you. A little patience please...

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Chris,
Ban has been erased and the HSK cheat detection has been turned off until all three founders can agree on its use. Turned off for now. Sorry for the delay as we have a hard time talking things out with our work schedules. Keep in mind this wasn't about deciding if you were cheating, rather procedural cheat detection and the standards we use going forward.

FYI
By using those guns in a locker map setting for a couple nights you could probably normalize your stats and stop being labelled "suspected cheat" by Fair Play 24/7.

Slow1inTexas

Clan Member
Aug 15, 2017
Thanks guys I knew I was right when I told him to join up with you as a knew you were good people and thank you for keeping us up to date on the matter

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details