F00f00man

Foofooman

CONVICTED CHEATER
Mar 5, 2018
I created an account on this site so I can get this ban lifted... I've been playing on this server for a long time so I don't know why I was banned suddenly. I joined the server, spawned in a jet, and fired at an enemy jet which was coming in my direction. I accelerated to fly past him but he turned slightly and rammed into me killing us both. I was then banned for hacking... I've never hacked and I don't act like an asshole at all. I'm also banned from the Violentindustries server because of this...

Foofooman

CONVICTED CHEATER
Mar 5, 2018
Yo if you could lift the ban that would be nice...please read the message i posted to this thread.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
I created an account on this site so I can get this ban lifted... I've been playing on this server for a long time so I don't know why I was banned suddenly. I joined the server, spawned in a jet, and fired at an enemy jet which was coming in my direction. I accelerated to fly past him but he turned slightly and rammed into me killing us both. I was then banned for hacking... I've never hacked and I don't act like an asshole at all. I'm also banned from the Violentindustries server because of this...

You were banned by PB Bans. I suggest you appeal with them.
Good luck, you will need it!!!

giphy.jpg

https://www.pbbans.com/appeal-ban.html

Foofooman

CONVICTED CHEATER
Mar 5, 2018
I went to the appeal page, it redirected me to Even Balance for a support ticket, I entered all information fields but it keeps reloading the page as if i did not enter all the required fields. I tried like 6 times, I know im entering the security code correctly... this is ridiculous.

Foofooman

CONVICTED CHEATER
Mar 5, 2018
If theres anything you can do to lift the ban it would be greatly appreciated. If not, as the Even Balance site does not seem to function for me, I guess i wont be able to send an appeal. My days of playing BF4 Golmund Railway online apparently are over because I got jet rammed then blamed for hacking lol, i cant seem to join any other servers.

Red_Dawn_FTG1

Founder
Administrator
Jul 25, 2015
PBBans has all the control.. we did not ban you, they did. Which means you are banned from EVERY server that streams PBBans.

you will need to figure out what happened with them and appeal.

there is absolutely nothing we can do... even if we wanted to unban you (which we don't... unless you clear your name with them) we could not.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com

Your first mistake was getting into a jet, that right there says you have no balls. 2ndly we cant do anything for you. as stated before, you must appeal your ban at pbbans.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
If theres anything you can do to lift the ban it would be greatly appreciated. If not, as the Even Balance site does not seem to function for me, I guess i wont be able to send an appeal. My days of playing BF4 Golmund Railway online apparently are over because I got jet rammed then blamed for hacking lol, i cant seem to join any other servers.

Wrong, you were blamed for hacking because you were simply hacking. Period end of story. Go register at PBBANS and post up in their forums

DHGreeny

PBBANS STAFF
Sep 21, 2016
Hi guys,

The violation that he recently received was part of a banwave, that banwave triggered global bans its only because he entered a pbbans streaming server at the same time that he was entered onto the MBI (Master Ban Index) as well, explanation included in this info link about global bans below..

https://www.pbbans.com/globalban.php

Even if we did lift the ban over at pbbans, the global ban remains and they are maintained exclusively by evenbalance. If the support page at evenbalance is not working then there is nothing we can do over at pbbans, again it is maintained by evenbalance. You don't have to go through the pbbans appeal process, you can go straight to evenbalance themselves.

https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Global bans mean bans are enforced on all pb enabled servers not just the ones that stream to pbbans.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details