Dry January?

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
Any you fuckers attempting "Dry January" this year? First year I've tried it, still with it halfway into the month.

I'd recommend staying away from online multiplayer games while you're attempting it.

Independence Day Drinking GIF by IFC

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
Who came up with that idea?
"The organization says the idea for Dry January came from Emily Robinson, a young woman who gave up drinking for a month in January 2011 to better prepare for her first half marathon. The following year, Robinson joined Alcohol Change UK and began to share her experience abstaining from alcohol, leading Dry January to officially become a campaign in 2013. "

It's an interesting idea for anything really...give it up for 30 days to see what it's effect is.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
"The organization says the idea for Dry January came from Emily Robinson, a young woman who gave up drinking for a month in January 2011 to better prepare for her first half marathon. The following year, Robinson joined Alcohol Change UK and began to share her experience abstaining from alcohol, leading Dry January to officially become a campaign in 2013. "

It's an interesting idea for anything really...give it up for 30 days to see what it's effect is.
such a quitter

Clubfoot1

Clan
Jan 24, 2021
Any you fuckers attempting "Dry January" this year? First year I've tried it, still with it halfway into the month.

I'd recommend staying away from online multiplayer games while you're attempting it.

Independence Day Drinking GIF by IFC
Absolutely NO

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
Who knew that people who daily play a decade old game would have a propensity for substances?

While I'm "dry" this month...I wouldn't say I'm clean or serene. I'll let my good friend Billy Strings elaborate...

Reactions: Digital Lode

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Who knew that people who daily play a decade old game would have a propensity for substances?

While I'm "dry" this month...I wouldn't say I'm clean or serene. I'll let my good friend Billy Strings elaborate...

Prove us wrong brother
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin