Aztecax

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
The funny thing is, I was just sitting in the round while people bitched about the uncap carriers. Took a peek at one of the complainers, and there was the ESP.

Hualit

Jul 25, 2020
Sure I was. I play BF for years but now im hacking. Has nothing to do with skill or good equipment right?

Th3_Mikey_P

Jan 26, 2020
for you no, youre actually trash, once you turned the hacks on is when you started actually doing good lol.. without them though, youre absolute dogshit.

Hualit

Jul 25, 2020
This coming from one of the most toxic cunt ive seen in a long time. Keep accusing for hacks yeah. No matter what idiotic reason you think i would hack , its better to be banned so i never come across THAT sort of toxic community like you have. Everyone like Mike the trash here swears and gets away with it. What a dumb fuck community. Just looking at this website I can quickly judge what wank stains roam around. Cheers. Fuck yourselves

Last edited:

Th3_Mikey_P

Jan 26, 2020
wait a second lol you saying im toxic because i curse... and you used three curse words yourself? whos toxic now??????????

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
This coming from one of the most toxic cunt ive seen in a long time. Keep accusing for hacks yeah. No matter what idiotic reason you think i would hack , its better to be banned so i never come across THAT sort of toxic community like you have. Everyone like Mike the trash here swears and gets away with it. What a dumb fuck community. Just looking at this website I can quickly judge what wank stains roam around. Cheers. Fuck yourselves

Nice temper tantrum

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details