👎USA_Pilotz

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh

Thanks for being a dumb ass or I probably wouldn't have checked you..
Laughing Man Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Battletons

6KingsGF

Clan Member
Clan
Nov 8, 2017
TX
Yes, I saw the profile and saw 'banned' and 'cheat 100%' but is that what triggered the ban here? If banned in BF4DB then wouldn't that automatically remove him from playing here? I just don't know how that works or what the cascade trigger was.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Yes, I saw the profile and saw 'banned' and 'cheat 100%' but is that what triggered the ban here? If banned in BF4DB then wouldn't that automatically remove him from playing here? I just don't know how that works or what the cascade trigger was.
He has 2 linked accounts that are cheats

Right after we banned his main account from RC 1 he tried to come into the server under an account that was already banned by BF4db. Therefore I was able to match the IP's from his main account to the cheat account.

VS_ViperStriked

Jun 1, 2018
Missouri
www.twitch.tv
@VS_ViperStriked
Also would like to congratulations you. You have won that "personal war"🤣
Lol, it wasn't a personal war, I smoked his helo everytime he flew, I watched the kill feed to see what he was in, and everytime he died by me, I slapped my nuts on the grass as if it were a drum, satisfaction was getting a reaction, him raging was just an added bonus. But the biggest plot twist was him calling me a hacker, and him actually being one. I never thought that as much as his k/d reflected. It's whatever, just glad trash was taken out. Thanks again admins.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details