UCAV Challenge

TuKanChew

Clan
Aug 31, 2018
Columbus, OH
www.youtube.com
I thought with so many using the UCAV these days that I would put together a challenge for those UCAVers. The challenge has 4 parts. The goal is to capture each part on video and submit all 4 together following the guidelines below. I will make a $100 donation in your name to AARP (and you earn the title of UCAV Master) for the first one to complete the challenge!

Requirements/Guidelines:
  • Record each of the 4 parts of the challenge on video and submit a URL to a video containing all 4 parts to the challenge (see example video below).
  • Submit URL as reply to this thread (Entries will be based on submission date/time and requirements for each part).
  • Videos have to be recorded during game play on an AARP server.
  • Videos sent one part at a time will not be considered, all 4 parts have to be submitted together.
  • The video must capture the act and the message for the UCAV kill during game play (defined for each part below).
Example Video below – your video does not need to have special effects or transitions just the 4 parts together as 1 video in order of the parts 1-4.

4 Parts

1. Kill a Little Bird with UCAV
    • Recording shows kill and the UCAV Dildo admin message.
    • destroying the Heli is not necessary, just kill pilot.
    • Heli must be in the air not on the ground.
  2. Kill Attack Heli with UCAV
    • Recording shows kills and the UCAV Dildo admin messages (2 admin messages, 1 for pilot, 1 for gunner).
    • destroying the Heli is not necessary, kill pilot and gunner.
  3. Kill Yourself with your own UCAV
    • Lauch UCAV, come back and kill yourself.
    • Recording shows UCAV Dildo admin message (roadkill msg works too) or Kill list shows UCAV killed you (top right corner during game play).
  4. 1, 2 Punch
    • This one requires the use of a tank.
    • Shoot Heli with a tank shell, not destroying it.
    • Jump out, finish them off on the ground, taking off or flying away with the UCAV.
    • The Heli can be either the Little Bird or Attack Heli.
    • Recording shows 1 UCAV Dildo admin message for kill or Kill list shows 1 UCAV kill (top right corner during game play).

Let me know if you have any questions.

ANY TAKERS?!?!

Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
Additional consideration points given to killing Beckler as seen in the OP post

Robert Downey Jr Yes GIF

• Haha
Reactions: shiryu_libra

zRaidenn-__

Sep 16, 2023
Trinidad and Tobago
I thought with so many using the UCAV these days that I would put together a challenge for those UCAVers. The challenge has 4 parts. The goal is to capture each part on video and submit all 4 together following the guidelines below. I will make a $100 donation in your name to AARP (and you earn the title of UCAV Master) for the first one to complete the challenge!

Requirements/Guidelines:
  • Record each of the 4 parts of the challenge on video and submit a URL to a video containing all 4 parts to the challenge (see example video below).
  • Submit URL as reply to this thread (Entries will be based on submission date/time and requirements for each part).
  • Videos have to be recorded during game play on an AARP server.
  • Videos sent one part at a time will not be considered, all 4 parts have to be submitted together.
  • The video must capture the act and the message for the UCAV kill during game play (defined for each part below).
Example Video below – your video does not need to have special effects or transitions just the 4 parts together as 1 video in order of the parts 1-4.

4 Parts

1. Kill a Little Bird with UCAV
    • Recording shows kill and the UCAV Dildo admin message.
    • destroying the Heli is not necessary, just kill pilot.
  2. Kill Attack Heli with UCAV
    • Recording shows kills and the UCAV Dildo admin messages (2 admin messages, 1 for pilot, 1 for gunner).
    • destroying the Heli is not necessary, kill pilot and gunner.
  3. Kill Yourself with your own UCAV
    • Lauch UCAV, come back and kill yourself.
    • Recording shows UCAV Dildo admin message (roadkill msg works too) or Kill list shows UCAV killed you (top right corner during game play).
  4. 1, 2 Punch
    • This one requires the use of a tank.
    • Shoot Heli with a tank shell, not destroying it.
    • Jump out, finish them off on the ground, taking off or flying away with the UCAV.
    • The Heli can be either the Little Bird or Attack Heli.
    • Recording shows 1 UCAV Dildo admin message for kill or Kill list shows 1 UCAV kill (top right corner during game play).

Let me know if you have any questions.

ANY TAKERS?!?!
why doesnt it have dislike emotes