Tutorial on how to make video evidence to post

Ouch_My_PeePee

Seed Master
Clan
Jun 3, 2019
ohio
Hello this is a Tutorial on how to capture video from BF4 and make it into player evidence to prove they are hacking, tons of team killing, or just toxic players. In this you will learn how to record your game play or record someone in spec mode to provide the admins proof of foul play. This is not all you need please look at Karekcats tutorial on how you post after having a video. http://www.aarpclan.com/showthread....orting-Problem-Players-(The-Do-s-and-Don-t-s). This is full right way to post to get the most out of what you are trying to do. With this we all need to keep BF4 AARP servers fair and fun thank you have a great day!

From this point forward Sending PM's to founders or posting on forums with no Evidence Will not be investigated, You are innocent until proven guilty. SO PROVE THEM GUILTY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Homnibus72

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
OMG DO I GET A GOLD STAR?:dizzy: I will hang it on my fridge my moms going to be so happy!

51Y4UIq7iML._UY500_.jpg

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Very nice work PP. That gold star on the fridege will go great with the one I gave your Mom for her sexual prowless. Just couldn't help myself pal, so I kinda apologize for the remark. But indeed it is a very informative update to the one Karek posted a while back. So I am not surprised at the amount of hits it got. Keep on killin, but do it honestly people..................STRYKER.

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Very nice work PP. That gold star on the fridege will go great with the one I gave your Mom for her sexual prowless. Just couldn't help myself pal, so I kinda apologize for the remark. But indeed it is a very informative update to the one Karek posted a while back. So I am not surprised at the amount of hits it got. Keep on killin, but do it honestly people..................STRYKER.

jawdrop.jpg

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
Pee thank you. I don't have a GE card. But always every day I play. I know it was you that helped me fix that dam glitch that wouldn't let my soldier standstill when shooting. You gave me settings and my life at BF4 changed forever. Thank you always, sir.