shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
The people that I know can shut it down and they can destroy the source
Sylvester Stallone Rambo GIF by IFC

Reactions: tobyloveswar

HATANO

Dec 18, 2019
Your server has been DDoS attacked by Chinese in the past two weeks, In fact, the Chinese are wiping out US servers. (TBG is also being wiped out)

This is because the Chinese already have their own illegal server, Even make money from this illegal service:

I think you guys should report this to the FBI.

Last edited by a moderator:

HATANO

Dec 18, 2019
Face the facts, These bastards did use DDoS attacks to wipe out the entire Asia region, Yours !! RC2-HARDCORE-AARP server was also attacked by DDoS.

In the past 6 years, they have caused more than hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage to the world, Do you think it's all pocket money? Can you accept all this?

In fact, Because of these Chinese criminals, many excellent DICE development team members left, These criminal groups also made actual acts of intimidation and extortion against DICE.

Especially the EA login server was attacked 3 days ago, This is also an DDoS attack from China.

I don't think we need to go on.

HATANO

Dec 18, 2019
It's not some silly conspiracy theory, it's the truth.

You may think it's the racism I've started.

But this is what actually happened in Asia, And the racist haters are always from China.

Because the Chinese Communist Party started brainwashing Chinese people from kindergarten.

With the Chinese police unwilling to help, no one can solve this problem.

But it does not mean that we should not publicize this matter to express protest.

You can calculate the rent of each server by yourself?

Japan EUR 90 per month
Hong Kong EUR 63.1 per month
Singapore EUR 85 per month

This is what we have experienced, how much have you and TBG lost now?

I just want to say it's not easy, Everyone gets hurt and it's not fair to everyone.

But someone has to report this to the U.S. judiciary and get public help.

Because i3D has directly given up the consumer game server market due to this matter and has also been acquired.

This really shouldn't have happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018

Ppl are brainwashed for sometime now, that's why the conspiracy theories got success all over, from all u typed the only thing I see is this

Why, cuz 2042 is "better" for the new Kidz today, they don't care or want to learn about conspiracies, they just wanna play

Try to teach a young ppl about that, they gonna take the cellphone out and ignore you.

All the other chatting is nonsense for today's ppl

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com

You may think it's the racism I've started.

But this is what actually happened in Asia, And the racist haters are always from China.

Because the Chinese Communist Party started brainwashing Chinese people from kindergarten.

With the Chinese police unwilling to help, no one can solve this problem.

But it does not mean that we should not publicize this matter to express protest.

You can calculate the rent of each server by yourself?

Japan EUR 90 per month
Hong Kong EUR 63.1 per month
Singapore EUR 85 per month

I just want to say it's not easy, Everyone gets hurt and it's not fair to everyone.

But someone has to report this to the U.S. judiciary and get public help.

Because i3D has directly given up the consumer game server market due to this matter and has also been acquired.

This really shouldn't have happened.
I am confused as to what your intent is here. You were making the same posts at BF4DB in 2018

HATANO

Dec 18, 2019
But what these guys have done has also affected the way servers are laid out and created after Battlefield 1.

Everyone in Battlefield 4 knows the servers will never be free, The cost of the server always has to be paid by anyone.

So it's only natural that a group like yours is responsible for the cost of your own servers.

But Battlefield 2042 has to sell boring skins and special features to pay for the monthly server renewal fee.

Everyone gets hurt in the end, But does that mean you can live with it?

This is not a conspiracy theory, this is your everyday life.

Looking back at Battlefield 2042, what elements did we lose that existed in Battlefield 4?

We lost the global leaderboard, Just because Chinese players don't want the top Japanese player's flag on it.

We lost the battle report in the past, just because there are really a lot of Chinese players cheating, But we can't provide the correct data to report.

The damage done by China is really hard to bear.

HATANO

Dec 18, 2019
I am confused as to what your intent is here. You were making the same posts at BF4DB in 2018

I'm just sad and angry to see your server being attacked by China, Because i really like your server too, But these guys are attacking your server with silly racial hatred, I can't stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details