server ban

bionicmaan

Nov 17, 2020
i was adkats banned after years of playing on rc2 without reason or evidence. what i was told was that it was statistical in nature having to do with one gun. i have never had any problems in any other server with sso called gun stats. having never cheated or been banned from any server ever i find it strange. then i found out that adkats bans are for some reason not reversed. you guys can do whatever you want with your server and far be it from me to tell you otherwise, but it seems lame.

Reactions: cakemix09

bionicmaan

Nov 17, 2020
That blows. Seen u around a lot.
thanks. many peeps see me around because i was around- abiding by rules, being a good squad leader (i get my better scores by sitting/running on objectives), and not being toxic (unlike bugface, who i don't know, decided for some reason to talk smack the other day for no reason). i also find that interesting as well. playing for years with no problem, then an aarp member who i have never dealt with before out of blue talks smack to me then next thing i know i am banned under questionable circumstances.

bionicmaan

Nov 17, 2020
This is an automated ban using a script. Somewhere you have irregular stats that triggered a software ban. It’s not personal.
no problem, call it a coincidence. i certainly hope it is not personal, and after talking to redkilla1 i didn't think it was. all i can say is that the system is wrong, it shouldn't be allowed to just arbitrarily ban peeps with no history of wrongdoing. hopefully, it can be squared away, and i can return to RC2. it is a shame though.

bionicmaan

Nov 17, 2020
no problem, call it a coincidence. i certainly hope it is not personal, and after talking to redkilla1 i didn't think it was. all i can say is that the system is wrong, it shouldn't be allowed to just arbitrarily ban peeps with no history of wrongdoing. hopefully, it can be squared away, and i can return to RC2. it is a shame though.
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Rzarektor

May 6, 2020
I'm sure it works great for cheaters. I'm just saying it seems like alot of non cheaters get banned as well which is unfortunate for them

bionicmaan

Nov 17, 2020
How do you know they are not cheaters? Because they say so? 99.99% players banned for cheating all say they are not guilty.
I get it. You are a founder, I know that, and I guess you can post whatever you want. You are not insinuating I am a cheater are you?

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details