Report Players

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Username: geg

What are you reporting? Toxic Player

Who are you reporting? dilo-strong

Date & Time of Incident? 3/25

Which Server were you on? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Describe the incident he being mean af im just tryna be the best aa i can be guarding the train and hes pushing me and i dont like it pls ban

Proof or Evidence? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to Video

Last edited by a moderator:

dfsatan

Clan
Dec 11, 2019
ATL
Rule1 AA got to be at ABC not D you gave the admins a self incrimination video .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thorcy2

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
You deserve to be griefed for having the AA there at this point in the game. I think the only time it's acceptable for the AA to be at Delta is at the start of the round when both sides are trying to capture the train. Once that's over, the AA has to be at ABC, PERIOD.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
You deserve to be griefed for having the AA there at this point in the game. I think the only time it's acceptable for the AA to be at Delta is at the start of the round when both sides are trying to capture the train. Once that's over, the AA has to be at ABC, PERIOD.
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Action seemed to be pretty hot down by Delta. Notice the enemy beacon under the bridge. And for some reason TWO enemy aircraft was in the uncap.

Jmonty

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 7, 2018
MI
It doesn't matter what the AA is doing or where its at. Cause its always the AA's fault. Right? I love it when people tell the AA to move up but all the teams armor is at F. Makes me laugh. GO TAKE ON THE WORLD AA!!!!
i roll like that at times but i cosplay as no fear of death

it can work. just got to play the air to a draw like in Wargames.

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Rule1 AA got to be at ABC not D you gave the admins a self incrimination video .
guarding the train and idk if u should talk u dont play abc sometimes keep crying tho and baiting reports

Last edited:

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
well at least he's honest
i remember ur name i made u my son but anyway guarding the train is like the one expectation and idk how imma play abc when we have no tanks around there not gonna tank my kd just to make old men happy

Reactions: K1LLROY

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
It doesn't matter what the AA is doing or where its at. Cause its always the AA's fault. Right? I love it when people tell the AA to move up but all the teams armor is at F. Makes me laugh. GO TAKE ON THE WORLD AA!!!!
never agreed with u more top of the team but still not good enough everyone just wanna blame the aa cause they suck like no one telling u to dog fight or take the heli across the map in the enemy area

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
end of the game tanks no where to be seen abc and they are taking D im playing d idc about dying to tanks 13 times just to lose the game and make old men happy ban me if u must but thats bullshit

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Action seemed to be pretty hot down by Delta. Notice the enemy beacon under the bridge. And for some reason TWO enemy aircraft was in the uncap.
it was a curb stomping im not dying 13 times at abc to make everyone happy i did my job i was top of the team team just sucked

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
end of the game tanks no where to be seen abc and they are taking D im playing d idc about dying to tanks 13 times just to lose the game and make old men happy ban me if u must but thats bullshit
Sorry, geg. Don't take it personally. Maybe I had the wrong context.

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Sorry, geg. Don't take it personally. Maybe I had the wrong context.
naw all good we were losing by a ton and tanks wouldnt go abc i was doing fine in aa but couldnt get to abc cause of tanks so i went to the train cause there was fighting rules are rules but i also wanna have fun and not just die

gibruce

Mar 18, 2019
i remember ur name i made u my son but anyway guarding the train is like the one expectation and idk how imma play abc when we have no tanks around there not gonna tank my kd just to make old men happy
I take the aa over there all the time still in abc relm wasnt making fun of u i just dont go south of the tracks